We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the stew: chop the onion finely and cook in a little olive oil. Cut the julienne pepper and add it to the onion and let it cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken, mix and leave until the meat is white. Add the tomato juice, concentrate and baked pepper paste. Leave for 40 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, basil, mix and leave on the fire to blend the flavors. Put the stew in a heat-resistant dish, sprinkle the diced tomatoes on top.
For dumplings: peel the potatoes and boil in salted water. In the bowl of the food processor we put the cheese, we give a few pulsations of the robot as long as the cheese is well crushed. Add the boiled potatoes, butter, egg, salt, turn on the robot and leave until all the ingredients are well chopped and mixed. Finally add the flour and give a few more pulses to the robot. We put the cheese on the large-mesh grater in a plate. With a spoon we take from the composition for the dumplings, we put it over the cheese and with our hands we form dumplings wrapped in cheese. Put the dumplings in the bowl over the stew. When we have finished all the dumplings and put them in the bowl, put the tray in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes, until the dumplings are golden on top. Sprinkle sliced green onions on top.
May it be useful to you !!
Baked potato dumplings
When you are hungry, it seems that the most convenient are the recipes with potatoes or some grilled meat, carnivores would say, or a rich salad, vegetarians would say. But we are Romanians, so we give it to you with potatoes :) You can find plenty of potato recipes, from ordinary stew or oriental salad to all kinds of dishes, especially served at dinner because they are light.
If my husband sees the potato dishes as a side dish to the meat, I eat them as such, I especially like the ones in my grandmother's garden. If you are lucky enough to find organic potatoes then I recommend you eat them and prepare them as in the recipe below, which I found on another blog whose name I forgot.
- 800g potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 80g flour
- 1 link parsley
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 150g salted cheese
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Boil the potatoes, peel them and grate them. Add salt, flour, eggs and half a bunch of chopped parsley and mix. Bring water to a boil with a little salt. When it boils, reduce the heat. We form dumplings with a wet hand (you choose the size) which we boil for 15 minutes.
In a heat-resistant bowl put the cream, spread it with a spoon and add 6 tablespoons of water. Remove the dumplings with a spatula
we put them in the tray
Put the tray in the oven until the cheese is browned on top. Serve with green parsley and sour cream.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Chicken stew with vegetables
Yesterday, my site found its ultimate goal. It became a means of communication between me and Radu. I had forgotten my phone at work, YM was closed, I check my email, but less often, so my dear husband thought that the only way to find me was to write me a message on the site. And so it was. While I was cooking this stew, I opened the site and read the message twice thinking it was a joke, when in fact my husband invited me to town for a wine in our favorite bar. In the end, the mulled wine from there after this golden stew, which reminds me of the chicken soups from my grandmother, had the expected effect and I forgot about the cold outside. And this flu is too much publicized.
Dumplings with egg and sour cream
Boiled dumplings prepared from flour and eggs, served with beaten egg and sour cream on top
Recipe for potato dumplings stuffed with plums, prepared with white flour, lard, eggs and breadcrumbs, flavored with cinnamon
Potato dumplings with meat
Potato dumplings stuffed with finely chopped beef, red bell peppers and garlic.
Semolina dumplings with tomato sauce
Semolina dumplings with tomato sauce, prepared with milk, eggs and butter.
Potato dumplings with greens
Recipe for boiled potato dumplings with greens, prepared with eggs and a little flour
Food vacuum FFS002X-01, dry vacuum
Rotisserie Air Fryer Oven
Slow Cooker 5.7L HingedLid
Rebecca Raducu, July 8, 2014
very good and easy to do
Rebecca Raducu, July 8, 2014
very good and easy to do
Yulyana Rizea, January 31, 2014
constanta proca (Chef de cuisine), August 4, 2012
I really like this recipe, it's amazing!
I prepared it too. We loved it, it was great! Thanks for the recipe.
burdulea maria elena (Chef de cuisine), July 12, 2011
I also make this stew, we call it chicken martas, it is a recipe with influence from the Hungarian cuisine that lives in the Transylvania area.
Chicken soup with dumplings for the daily menu!
This soup will definitely please the whole family and will diversify the daily menu. It is prepared simply and from accessible ingredients, which are always at hand.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Put the chicken pieces in the pan with water and remove the foam, which appears on the surface. Then add salt and bay leaves. To make the soup transparent, simmer for about 1 hour.
2. Pass the carrot through the large grater, cut the onion into cubes, and the potatoes - thick straw.
3.When the soup is ready, remove the meat, add the potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into the pan, add the onion and fry until translucent.
5. Then add the carrot and cook the vegetables for 2 minutes.
6. Add the onion and carrot to the pot with the potatoes and cook the vegetables until they are ready.
7. Beat the egg with a fork, pour in the milk, add salt and mix well with a fork.
8. Gradually incorporate the sifted flour, so that you get a dough that is neither liquid nor very dense.
Advice. Depending on the size of the egg, you may need a smaller or larger amount of flour.
9. Take a little dough with the teaspoon and add it to the boiling soup. Continue until the dough is done.
10. Boil the soup with dumplings for 5 minutes, after it boils.
11. Remove the meat from the bones and add it to the soup. Taste and add more salt if you feel the need.
12. Add ground black pepper and chopped greens. Bring the soup to the boil and remove from the heat.
Pour the soup into plates and invite to the table. You can put it in the fridge, even the next day the dumplings will keep their shape and will be tasty.
Chicken food with dumplings and potatoes
Saute onion and pepper, finely chopped, in hot oil, just enough to soften and the onion becomes glassy.
Add and continue to fry the thighs, on all sides, for a few minutes.
Homogenize with paprika and immediately add beer, up to half the meat, continuing to boil under the lid, over low heat, about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Towards the end, when the meat is almost done, put the peeled potatoes, cut into slices or pieces and season a little with salt and pepper.
Continue boiling by adding a little beer, if the sauce is too low, and when they are half done, put the dumplings prepared as follows: beat the egg with water and salt or beat the egg whites, gradually adding the yolk, water, salt. In the second version, the dumplings will come out fluffier.
Gradually incorporate the flour until you get a sticky, thicker composition and 1 tablespoon of finely chopped green parsley.
Let it sit for 2-3 minutes at room temperature, during which time the flour "swells". Insert and leave for a few seconds the spoon or teaspoon in the hot juice of the stew, then take from the dumpling dough, put it back in the pot to the bottom, so the dough will come off on its own and easily. Try it first with a piece, let it boil 2-3 times, and if it spreads, add a little more flour to the composition if it comes out too hard, fill it with a little water. If they come out well, repeat until all the dumplings are formed.
Continue cooking, over low heat, only until the dumplings are done. At the end, add the finely chopped green parsley and season to taste, salt and pepper.
Serve hot, accompanied by a seasonal salad or pickles.
Potato Papricas with Dumplings and Chicken
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into slices (I had some large potatoes and for this reason I cut the slices in turn in two halves or even quarters). The potatoes thus prepared are wiped with an absorbent kitchen towel.
- Peel the onion, wash and cut into small pieces.
- Cook the prepared potatoes in a pan (you need a large diameter pan) in 100 ml of hot oil.
- Drain the excess oil and place in a bowl. The oil in which the potatoes were hardened is kept in the pan.
- Fry the finely chopped onion in the oil in which the potatoes were previously cooked.
- Add the broth and / or tomato paste to the pan, mixing the paprika lightly with a wooden spoon.
- Quench the mixture with water (I added 100 ml of water) stirring gently with a wooden spoon.
- This sauce is put in a large pot (if you use the quantities mentioned above you need a large pot). Add to the pot the previously prepared potatoes, salt, pepper, bay leaf.
- Bring the mixture to a boil until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Wash the meat and cut it into small pieces.
- Fry (at the same time) the pieces of meat in a pan in 40 ml of hot oil. Remove the excess oil and add the pieces of meat to the prepared mixture. Allow the mixture to boil over a suitable heat. During this time, the dumplings are prepared.
- Preparation of dumplings: in a pot with a diameter of about 16 - 17 cm, boil water and oil (or butter). When the mixture of water and oil has reached boiling temperature, add the flour "in bulk" (all the amount of flour prepared). Remove the mixture from the heat and mix immediately with a wooden spoon.
After a very short time, a "dough ball" is formed. Stir vigorously for about 10 minutes with a wooden spoon. Allow the dough to cool for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one (do not add the second egg until the first has been completely incorporated). The spiral paddle mixer can be used for this working time (at a lower speed). At the end add parsley leaves.
- From the prepared composition is formed with the help of two teaspoons, dumplings (approximately the size of a large hazelnut).
- The dumplings thus prepared are boiled for a few minutes in boiling salted water (after a short time they rise to the surface of the water and increase slightly in diameter).
- Remove the dumplings with a whisk, drain and place in the pot in which the previously prepared mixture boils (it is important that this mixture is at this time in the last minutes of boiling). Let it boil for about 5-6 minutes. Add salt if necessary.
- Serve hot. It is important to add enough sauce to the plate. Optionally sprinkle chopped parsley leaves on the surface.
The recipe belongs to Nicolae Olexiuc and Iulia Olexiuc. It is published in their book "1800 practical recipes". I added to the ingredients mentioned by the authors 500 g of chicken (boneless chicken breast).
2. Heat the butter in the pan. When it starts to froth, put the potatoes. Leave to fry on one side for about 5 minutes or until well browned. Then they turn to the other side.
3. After the potatoes are browned on both sides, add the vegetable or chicken soup, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Put the lid on and let it simmer until the potatoes are soft.
Fondant potatoes are served hot, as a side dish, or as a stand-alone dish, if you want to give up fish or meat for a day.
For lovers of simple and tasty, we have the best wedges.4 / 5 - 1 Review (s)