We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
After eight home- yammmm ........ Have you tried?
for 18 chocolates:
- 150 g of Nestle dark chocolate
- candies Lutti Menthise (18 candies)
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chocolate "After eight" homemade:
Melt the chocolate in a sea bath or in the microwave.
Put the first layer of chocolate.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Then check that you have covered the whole surface, if there are holes fill them and put them back in the fridge.
Crush the mint candies with your palm and mix them all in a bowl.
Level the surface and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Remove the edges when removing them from the mold.
Good appetite !!!!!
when you put the first layer of chocolate, check when you take them out of the fridge that you have covered the whole surface, if there are holes fill them and put them back in the fridge
Product code: 11019968
Guarantee: 1 month
- Home delivery throughout the country in 1-2 days (estimated interval: 04.06.2021 - 05.06.2021).
- For orders up to 249.99 Lei, the transport cost is 20.00 Lei.
- For orders up to 999,999.99 Lei, the transport cost is 10.00 Lei.
- For orders over 999,999.99 Lei, shipping is free.
We are constantly improving the information on the site.
There is a possibility that errors may appear in the product descriptions, regardless of our will. The photos of the products are informative, that's why there may be differences from reality. It is possible that the specifications or the price of the products may be modified by partners or manufacturers, without notice or operating errors may occur.
Any promotion presented on the site is valid within the available stock.
After Eight Limited Edition Lemon 400g
Mini chocolates (39.6%) with lemon (mint) fondant cream interior (60.4%).
Sugar, cocoa mass, glucose syrup, fat from milk, lemon flavor, stabilizer (invertase), emulsifier (lecithin), peppermint vegetable oil, salt, milk degreased powder, whey dust (from milk).
For children we recommend adjusting the portions according to age.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES TABLE / 100g
|Number of servings:||18|
|Fats of which saturated fatty acids:||7.4 g|
|Carbohydrates of sugars:||67.5g|
After Eight Cheesecake - no baking
1. To make the cheesecake base, grind the digestive biscuits in a blender, along with the cocoa.
2. Mix the biscuits with the melted butter and press on the base of a tray. Leave in the fridge while preparing the cream.
3. Carefully melt the dark chocolate and allow to cool slightly.
4. Using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until soft. Add sour cream and mix until the texture of the meringue is reached.
5. Divide the mixture into two bowls. In one of the bowls, add melted dark chocolate and mix. In the other, add the mint extract and food coloring and mix. In both mixtures, add the pieces of After Eight chocolate.
6. Place the mixtures over the biscuit base randomly, smoothing the top. Leave in the fridge for 6 hours to harden, preferably overnight.
7. Beat the sour cream and sugar and add over the cheesecake. Decorate with melted chocolate and pieces of After Eight chocolate.
After Eight Cookies
Mint and chocolate sweets are among my favorites. I love the fresh and cool taste of mint, and when combined with dark chocolate, it seems absolutely divine. Because I will have a traditional Christmas meal, with sarmale, meatballs, steak and cake, I thought it would be great to make some cookies with mint and chocolate, which will be enjoyed in the morning with a black tea. If you can't find a green mint syrup, I know that it is quite difficult to find in the country, and you want some cookies with a beautiful green color, I recommend you to use a few drops of natural green dye.
Cookies after eight with dark chocolate ganache & # 8211 Ingredients (20 pieces)
- 300 g flour
- 165 g butter
- 165 g sugar
- 1 or medium
- 4 tablespoons mint syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 drops of mint essence
- 2-3 drops of natural green dye (optional)
Dark chocolate ganache & # 8211 Ingredient
Cookies after eight & # 8211 Preparation
- Mix the soft butter with the sugar and salt until you get a frothy and homogeneous cream. Add the egg and mix until perfectly incorporated.
- Add the mint syrup, essence and dye and mix until smooth.
- Gradually add flour mixed with baking powder, then sifted and mix until you get a homogeneous dough with a creamy consistency. The consistency will be relatively soft, but will harden after resting in the refrigerator.
- Wrap the dough in plastic food wrap and put it in the fridge for about 2 hours or until it hardens enough to be worked without problems.
- After resting, remove the plastic wrap and tear the dough into pieces as big as a walnut. We give them a round shape and place them in the oven tray, lined with baking paper.
- With the tail of a wooden spoon (the tail should be round and have a diameter of about 1 cm), we make holes in the center of each ball of dough.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, for about 12 minutes. The surface of the cookies should not brown, only their edges will have a golden color.
- Remove the tray from the oven, leave the cookies for about 2 minutes in the tray, then take them out and place them on a grill.
- If, after baking, the hole has lost its shape, we press the center of the cookies with the tail of the wooden spoon again, while they are still warm, so about 1 minute after we take them out of the oven.
Dark chocolate ganache & # 8211 How to prepare
- Finely chop the chocolate. Put the cream in a saucepan over low heat.
- When the cream is hot (it should not boil, but it should be very, very hot), add the chopped chocolate and turn off the heat. Stir until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Leave the cream at room temperature until it cools, then put it in the fridge until it cools completely.
- After it has cooled, mix it for a few minutes (3-4 minutes) until it lightens in color and acquires an airy consistency.
- Put the ganache cream in a pouch and decorate the center of each cookie. Good appetite!
I wish you Happy Holidays with your loved ones and a 2015 full of good and beautiful things, good health and happiness! Thank you for being close to me in 2014 and I look forward to seeing you in the new year! Happy Birthday!
Chocolate cream cake and fruit jelly
Recipe video sheets for cakes. How to prepare cake recipe with sheets and chocolate cream. For the white chocolate cream, put the whipped cream in a bowl over low heat. Homemade cake recipe with chocolate cream and whipped cream. See HERE other cream and cake cream recipes. Cake with chocolate cream and whipped cream, homemade cake. Homemade dessert sweets. Today we prepared the best homemade dessert Cake based on white countertop and countertop with cocoa, vanilla cream with white chocolate. Chocolate cake with white chocolate cream and coffee & # 8211
A special cake both for chocolate lovers, but especially for meringue fans. Remove the cream from the heat, allow to cool, add gradually. Biscuit cake with chocolate cream In & bdquoBOOK OF RECIPES & rdquo.
Method of preparation
Mascarpone and strawberry cake
Top: Mix eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt until it doubles in volume. Alternatively,
Chocolate cake and coffee cream
Preparation for the countertop: Separate the egg whites from the yolks, put the egg whites on the robot with
After Eight cake is a delicious dessert recipe for which you need chocolate.
All the components of this cake are made in turn: the top, the cream and the glazes.
Beat the yolks well with sugar and honey. When it has become fluffy, add the honey, oil and other ingredients mentioned. Finally, carefully add the beaten egg whites with a pinch of salt. Then pour the resulting composition into the tray lined with baking paper. Leave in the hot oven for about 25 minutes. After baking, remove it from the pan and let it cool.
While the countertop is in the oven, you can start the cream. Beat the whipped cream well until it foams and doubles in volume. Then pour in the mint syrup and liqueur and mix. If you can't find liquid cream, you can use sweet cream, but in this case add a few tablespoons of sugar and whipped cream.
Once the cream is finished, move on to the first patch. Put the butter, water and oil on the fire and when the butter has melted, turn off the heat and add the chocolate cubes, stirring until smooth. The glaze is allowed to cool to room temperature.
Then make the second glaze. Put the butter and whipped cream together in a bowl on the fire. When the butter has melted, add the chocolate and mix until it becomes a fine cream.
For the syrup, mix only the water with the mint syrup and liqueur and heat them a little.
To assemble the cake after eight, syrup the top, spread over half of the cream and half of the icing 1. Let cool until the icing hardens. Add the rest of the cream and the rest of the icing and put it back in the fridge. When the second layer of icing has hardened, remove the cake, cut it into cubes with a knife passed through hot water, then decorate with icing 2.
Each piece of cake after eight can be decorated with a mentholated whipped cream hazelnut and fresh mint leaves.
The source of this recipe is the culinary blog Truedelights.
- beat the yolks well with the sugar and when this composition becomes fluffy, add the honey, then the other ingredients and at the end, lightly incorporate the beaten egg whites with a pinch of salt.
- line a tray with baking paper, pour the dough and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- the baking tray, remove from the pan and leave to cool.
- mix the liquid cream, until it doubles in volume, add the syrup and mint liqueur and mix.
- put in a bowl, on the fire, butter, water, oil and leave until the butter melts. Set aside and incorporate the chopped chocolate, stirring until completely melted. The glaze is allowed to reach room temperature.
icing for decoration:
- put in a bowl, on the fire, butter and liquid cream and leave until the butter melts. Set aside and incorporate the chocolate, stirring until completely melted.
- Mix water with mint syrup and liqueur and heat gently.
Place the top on the plate, syrup, spread half of the cream and half of the first icing, let it cool until the icing hardens. Add the rest of the cream and the rest of the icing and put it back in the fridge. When the second layer of icing has hardened, remove the cake, cut it into cubes with a knife passed through hot water, then decorate with icing for decoration.