Mix the minced meat with an egg, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper paste, green onions and green parsley.
It is formed in parjoal palms [like meatballs but more oval and flattened].
They are given first with white flour, then with beaten egg and finally with the mixture of breadcrumbs, corn and salt.
Fry in hot oil. Remove on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
Serve with your favorite garnish and salad.
Baked beef steak
I'm cooking and I'm waiting for you to come back for other beef recipes!
Did you like the recipe? Recommend it!
good evening. I came to dinner.
Are you fasting now?
God, it was raining in my mouth again. What's more, I'll try this recipe too. congratulations!
Welcome to this late dinner girls! :) There were 3 portions of steak, it seems that today I can only fast :))
Anelise, you need a healthy steak, it's good for immunity D. Quick recovery!
stop haunting the night on blogs, hide your laptop under the pillow and sleep :)))))
:)) what a coincidence. we are just praising your pancake pan :)) or is it a coincidence and you were online when you saw a constantean on your blog?
Robert I was still editing recipes when you visited me :))) and I knew immediately that you were, that's why I told you not to go on blogs :))))
:)) Good that gadget. I in the depths of my soul hope that you have returned to admire the wonder of beef steak: D
Robert. This steak, I love it. I came to tell you that I didn't buy that pancake pan with yellows, but with lions, that's why I had more :)))
I admired more of your food here :))) I like how you cook. you are only good to marry :)))
I also like all these "toys", only I refrain from buying too many because I want to have room in the house too :)) I'm really glad you like the way I cook, especially since you have so much experience in cooking as well as to "view" recipes. Anyway, I know you're quite indulgent with me, but I'm pretending it's raining too :) I'm still waiting to get married, I haven't matured enough yet :)) Eheee, until then I'll make a lot of steaks life :))))
Too bad it's so late that I was invited to a portion. Looks like you don't even have any, these younger girls were faster on their feet.
What to do, I didn't get it either :) Next time I make more steak and I invite you personally.
Good night Great!
it's good if you manage to refrain and don't buy everything you see, as I do. I even filled the whole house. I still promise not to take anything, but when I see myself in front of the shelves. uit. ))))
How to make the best meatballs
Ingredients: 1/4 kg meat, 50 g bread, 50 g onion, 3-4 cloves garlic, 1 egg, pepper, salt, a bunch of parsley or dill, oil.
Preparation: Meatballs can be prepared from chicken, lean or lean pork, fish or mixed with veal, beef. The meat is passed twice through the mincer, together with the bread soaked a little in water and then squeezed and together with the chopped onion. To this mixture add the whole egg, a pinch of pepper, half a teaspoon of salt, finely chopped garlic and mix well.
Place a tablespoon of flour or breadcrumbs on the worktop or cellophane sheet and form round or flattened meatballs as desired. After all the meatballs have been prepared, heat the oil for a few minutes and then over medium heat fry the meatballs for about 10 minutes on each side. When they are ready, they are removed immediately.
The meatballs are kept warm, on a bain-marie and covered. Serve with a garnish of vegetables, salad, mashed potatoes, tomato sauces, peppers, sorrel.
Looking for a meatless meatball recipe? Try this potato meatball recipe
Simple burger recipe
Hamburger made after a simple recipe, you can also watch the video recipe step by step. The burgers come out juicy and well seasoned, made at home. I'm fantastically good, I have a special way of making burgers. & # 128578
hamburgers they are everywhere, at fast food or to buy, frozen or fresh, but it is very easy to make at home. All you need is fresh meat, minced at home, if possible, spices. In 20 minutes the burgers are ready & # 128578
And my kids are big sandwich lovers, shawarma , the pizza , sMALL , but I always made them at home. I always preferred to know what my baby was eating.
Although I worked harder and ruined my manicure, my children always had a tasty and somewhat healthy food, made at home. Yes, as I learned from my mother, so did I. And I taught both of my children to cook & # 128578
It was a wonderful Sunday meal with family and friends. I also made some grilled chicken breast, as my little girl wanted.
They can be frozen and heated when you want to eat. I can't wait to see when you try the recipe & # 128578
This is how it looks burger my: well done, but juicy, well seasoned, with an aromaaa & hellip Mama would eat it.
Baked beef meatballs
Gone are the days when I fried meatballs in oil and perfumed my whole house with the smell of frying. It took me a while to find the best recipe for baked meatballs. Sometimes I came out raw, other times too dry, but now they were perfect :).
- 400g minced beef
- a slice and a half of bread
- 1 or
- 1 small onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green parsley
Method of preparation:
- I soaked the bread in water. I used a slice and a half of bread the size of toast slices.
- I mixed the meat with the egg, finely chopped onion, well-squeezed bread, crushed garlic, tomato paste and spices. I mixed well by hand until the ingredients were homogeneous.
- I greased my hands with oil and formed the meatballs a little smaller than the ping pong balls (about a tablespoon of composition) which I flattened slightly. I never make them round.
- I placed the meatballs in a large tray lined with baking paper. I put them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes. I put them on the penultimate top shelf of the electric oven.
I got about 20 pieces.
If you find interesting articles to read on the blog, don't keep them just for you :), like the Facebook page and / or subscribe to the blog newsletter so as not to miss the latest articles. I also try to be present on Pinterest and Instagram.
3 Comments on Baked beef meatballs
Is the recipe suitable for a 1-year-old baby? I mean the cooking time of beef. Thanks
I think so, but it's best to check them and make sure the meat isn't raw.
It should be specified that at 180 degrees the oven must be set with ventilation, otherwise they do not come out crispy at all
Leave an answer Cancel reply
About me (and blog)
I am Flavia, mother, wife, daughter, friend, full-time job owner and blog author.
I am a dynamic man since I know myself, curious, who likes challenges. And so far, I've had a few.
I started writing on noidoisibebe.ro in 2015. Things went further than I thought I could go and, in 2021, I decided it was time to make a change, noidoisibebe.ro to become flaviahirișcău.ro. I needed a space and a name to represent me as I am today.
I write honestly. I write to help, to share what I know, to give ideas and a touch of inspiration.
If you have any curiosity about me, if you want to share something with me or if you want to talk about a possible collaboration, you can find me on Instagram and Facebook or you can write to me at [email protected]
I invite you to enter, get to know each other and "browse" the blog pages. I look forward to seeing you whenever you like.
Fluffy cabbage roasts - enjoy the undeniable taste of these delicacies!
If you want a light, tasty and quick snack, then you should try these special cabbage roasts. The “cabbage roasts” are prepared in a few minutes and are extremely tasty and fluffy, crispy on the outside and super fine and soft on the inside.
These culinary delights with delicate taste and aromatic note can become one of your favorite vegetable dishes. Serve hot with cream!
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or fatty yogurt
- salt and sun-hops to taste
Method of preparation
1. Pour 1/2 glass of water over the semolina and let it swell. Put the cabbage through a large grater.
2. Peel an onion and finely chop it.
3. Put in the bowl with cabbage: finely chopped onion, puffed semolina, a few tablespoons of tomato sauce (I used homemade tomato paste). Add salt and hops to taste. Press the garlic. Add the mayonnaise.
4. Mix all the ingredients well with a spoon. You need to get a dough that sticks. If the dough is too liquid, then add a few tablespoons of flour.
5. Heat the oil in the pan and place the formed roasts. Fry the roasts on low heat on both sides until golden brown.
Spicy veal stew
I went through a few places in this world, maybe not as much as I would have liked, but I can say that I saw many beautiful places that left me breathless, and I met such different people and habits. It is a law that, wherever I go, I live a culinary experience, along with wandering the lands. And I proudly say that in our country we ate the tastiest food!
The tastiest food was cooked in my kitchen this week! With a little help from my parents, who sent me a very nice package with some young veal, I made a delicious stew, slightly spicy, with tender meat and fragrant sauce.
First I prepared a good saucepan, which goes into the oven and has a lid to stifle.
I used about a kilogram of veal muscle, which I cut into cubes, and hardened it in two tablespoons of oil, until it took on a little color.
Then I took the meat out of the pan, set it aside, and in the oil I put a large onion and 4-5 cloves of chopped garlic. After they hardened, I added a red capsicum pepper and 2 sliced carrots.
After a few minutes, I put the meat back in the pan, over the vegetables, I added 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste and a cup of hot bone soup. I'm lucky that my family has plenty of beef and I had plenty to make soup, but a cup of hot water also works.
I mixed, put the lid on and let it boil for half an hour, over low heat, stirring occasionally. After half an hour I took the lid off and let the sauce drop for another 15-20 minutes.
After it had dropped, I cut 2 diced potatoes and a hot green pepper, and put them in the stew.
I seasoned with thyme, pepper, salt, a little hot paprika, mixed well and put the pan in the oven, over low heat, for about 40 minutes. The potatoes are cooked, the meat is tender, the sauce has shrunk and become creamy.
At the end I sprinkled a little Parmesan cheese, greens and a little more hot pepper.
Baked chicken roasts & # 8211 particularly fine and juicy! Find out the simplest recipe for perfect roasts!
We present you the recipe for some delicious homemade roasts, in the oven. Baked roasts are particularly fragrant, juicy and more dietetic than pan-fried ones. Besides the fact that they are prepared amazingly simple and fast, they combine perfectly with any favorite garnish or sauce. Surprise your loved ones with a hot dish that will conquer everyone at first.
-1 slice of white bread (core)
-1 tablespoon kefir (cream or whipped cream)
-1 tablespoon vegetable oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Arrange the slice of bread in a deeper plate. Pour 50 ml of water into the plate and let the bread soften.
2. Peel the onion and garlic. Pass them through the meat grinder or chop them with a food processor. Add the bread crumbs and mix.
3. Wash and peel the potatoes. Pass them through the small grater and drain the juice.
4. Mix the minced meat with the grated potatoes, onion, garlic and bread crumbs.
5. Add the egg to the meat bowl. Match with spices to taste and mix.
6. Add the kefir and stir again. Thus, the roasts will be more juicy.
7. Line a baking tray with paper and grease it with oil.
8. Form the roasts and arrange them on the baking tray. If desired, you can pass them through breadcrumbs or flour.
9. Bake the roasts in the well preheated oven to 190 ° C for 20 minutes.
10. Remove the tray from the oven and pour 0.5 cups of water into it. Return the roasts to the oven for another 25 minutes, until golden brown. Baking time depends on each oven.
Pârjoale "Gomel" - crispy and reddish crust will delight everyone! No one will resist the temptation!
We present you a very delicious roast recipe. They will be celebrities both at family dinners and at the holiday table. Particularly fragrant, juicy, with delicious filling, they will surely catch everyone's attention. Appearing and appetizing, thanks to the slightly crunchy golden crust, these roasts will become the most requested by the whole family. Get some delicious and juicy roasts, which combine perfectly with a salad of vegetables and greens. For lovers of more spicy dishes, you can serve roasts with mustard or horseradish.
-4 tablespoons sunflower oil
-300 g of mushroom mushrooms
Method of preparation
1. Boil the mushrooms. Chop them and fry them in a pan with hot oil. Cut the onion in half into rounds, chop the greens, grate the cheese. Mix the prepared ingredients.
2. Cut the meat into medium-sized pieces. Fry the meat on both sides. Arrange one tablespoon of filling on each piece of meat. Fold the edges and form elliptical shapes.
3. Peel the potatoes and grate them. Beat the eggs in a deeper bowl. Sprinkle the work surface with flour. Also, pour flour into a plate.
4. Pass each roast through the flour, then soak it in the egg and cover it with a thick layer of grated potatoes. Press them a little.
5. Fry them in a pan with hot oil on both sides until golden brown.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Arrange the roasts on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
They are called roasts because they resemble in size Moldovan meatballs, larger, with a lot of garlic and greens. In addition, cheese and lots of garlic are added to the zucchini!
- fresh, young pumpkin & # 8211 1.5 kg
- 1 onion
- garlic to taste
- 1 large bunch of parsley
- 1 large dill connection
- 2 eggs
- 500 g cheese, of which you have & # 8211 fresh, urda, telemea, curd, mozzarella
- salt, pepper, chopped hot peppers or paprika
- flour or breadcrumbs for molding
- frying oil
Method of preparation
- Wash the zucchini, cut off the ends and put them on the small grater, add salt and leave for 30 minutes, to let them water, then drain well, to have no more water.
- Mix with finely chopped and crushed garlic, finely chopped onion, cheese, egg, finely chopped greens, salt and pepper / pepper.
- Break into suitable pieces, add flour or breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil.
- Remove on absorbent wipes or in a strainer to drain the oil.
For the fasting recipe do not use cheese and eggs, add 1-2 tablespoons of flour to bind the composition.
They can also be prepared in the oven, placed on baking paper, thus avoiding frying.