For today, I want to delight your taste buds with some seafood
- for 2 persons
- 2 thicker slices of round bread
- 2 pcs. Or fish fillets, preferably without bones
- 150 g seafood mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 cherry tomatoes
- salt, pepper, basil
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fish with seafood on bread:
In the frying pan with oil, fry the garlic and after it has browned, remove it, add the thawed seafood and the tomatoes cut into quarters;
after 3-4 minutes, season and turn off the heat;
on two overlapping pieces of baking paper, put the slice of bread, the piece of fish and put half of the fruit next to the fish;
gather the paper like a package and put it in the tray, put it in the oven for 10 minutes. and when serving, you do not know what you are eating; good appetite!
Recipes with fish and seafood. Perfect for Christmas Lent
Recipes with fish and seafood, here is what we offer you today. They are perfect for Christmas Lent, during which there are many fish outings - every Saturday and Sunday after November 21, when the Entry into the Church of the Mother of God is celebrated, but also on the holy days of this period.
Stuffed sardines | VIDEO
Ingredient: 6-7 sardines, the core of a slice of bread, 50 g raisins, a tablespoon of pine buds, a handful of chopped parsley, lemon juice and orange juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, half a lemon.
Preparation: the sardines are unwrapped, cleaned and washed. Mix two tablespoons of olive oil with salt and finely chopped parsley and let the fish marinate in this mix. Mix the crushed bread crumbs with the pine buds and raisins soaked in orange juice, a little lemon juice and a little olive oil, plus a pepper powder. The obtained composition is put on sardines and rolled. Then place the stuffed fish in the pan, on baking paper, and place thin slices of lemon on top of it. Leave for about 5-10 minutes at 180 degrees C.
Ingredient: 700 g of mackerel fillets, 2 cloves of garlic, 3 white onions, 5 tablespoons of rice, two tablespoons of breadcrumbs and two tablespoons of peas, 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil, salt, pepper, a carrot, a few sprigs of parsley.
Preparation: the fish is passed through a mincer, seasoned with salt and pepper and then mixed with breadcrumbs, crushed garlic and a little water. Finely chop the onion, rice, peas and diced carrot in oil, leave to cool, add over the fish composition and mix. It is shaped exactly like a biscuit salami, it is wrapped tightly in a food foil (you can tie it at the ends, for more safety), then it is put in a bowl with boiling water and boiled for 20-30 minutes. . Leave to cool, then remove from the foil and slice. Serve with parsley and a thick tomato sauce & # 8211 sweet or hot, as desired.
Salmon with asparagus
ingredients: 4 pieces of salmon fillets, orange peel, a quarter teaspoon of pepper, 4 sprigs of asparagus, a teaspoon of olive oil, a teaspoon of salt, a clove of garlic, 4 slices of lemon, a few green olives.
Preparation: line a tray with baking paper and place the pieces of fish face down in it. Between them are placed the asparagus threads on which you have previously wrapped a strip of orange peel. Sprinkle everything with olive oil and then sprinkle with pepper, salt and chopped garlic. Put the pan in the oven for a quarter of an hour or until the fork enters the asparagus slightly. Serve hot, with lemon slices and green olives.
Ingredient: 200 g fresh shrimp, a small carrot, a small celery, a small onion, 2 cloves of garlic, a teaspoon of paprika, soy sauce, oyster sauce and flour, a little salt, a pinch of powder of hot peppers, 50 ml of dry white wine, a few basil leaves and a few slices of lemon.
Preparation: wash the shrimp well and leave them, in the first phase, unpeeled. Bring water to a boil and when it boils, add the paprika, salt and hot pepper powder and let it boil. Meanwhile, cut the vegetables into sticks. Remove the foam from the soup, add the vegetables and shrimp and simmer over medium heat for about 5-8 minutes. Then, remove the shrimp, clean them and put them back in the soup, which is left on the fire for a few more minutes. Add the soy and oyster sauces, crushed garlic and wine and bring to a boil. Drizzle with salt, then put a mixture made of a teaspoon of flour and a little cold water and bring to a boil. Serve with basil and lemon.
Fish taco with salsa sauce
ingredients: 200 g flour, a teaspoon of granulated garlic, half a teaspoon of onion powder, smoked chilli flakes and salt, 250 ml of beer, 60 ml of olive oil, 4 pieces of cod fillets, a cabbage Chinese chopped pieces, a lime juice, 10 cm diameter tortilla leaves for sauce & # 8211 a chopped mango, a quarter of chopped onion, half a seedless hot pepper, grated juice and peel from a lime, a teaspoon and half a tequila, a quarter teaspoon of salt, a pinch of sugar.
Preparation: mix the flour, granulated garlic, onion powder, pepper flakes and salt. Add beer until a fine dough is formed. Put a non-stick pan on high heat, over medium heat, and add the oil. Pass the fish through the dough and then fry in hot oil until golden (about 3-4 minutes on each side). Remove with a spatula and place on a kitchen towel, which will absorb excess oil. Mix the cabbage with the lime juice and a little salt, and for the salsa sauce, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Tortilla leaves and put in the hot oven for a few minutes, then fill with fish, cabbage and salsa. Sprinkle with a little lime before serving.
Ingredient: 250 g tuna, 100 ml white wine, 500 ml water, 350 g potatoes, a carrot, a handful of green soybeans, 2 cloves garlic, half an onion, two tablespoons oil, salt, pepper, 70 g bread dry.
Preparation: finely chop the onion and garlic and fry in a little hot oil. After soaking, add soybeans, sliced carrots and diced potatoes to the pan, followed by wine and water. Add more salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes, then add the tuna cut into small pieces and cook for another 10 minutes. Cut the bread into cubes, put it in the soup and leave the pot on the fire for another two minutes.
& # 8211 300 g rice
& # 8211 200 g of seafood salad
& # 8211 1 glass of white wine
& # 8211 2 bell peppers (one green and one red)
& # 8211 1 onion cut scales
& # 8211 4 tablespoons green peas
& # 8211 pepper to taste
& # 8211 2 tablespoons olive oil
Wash the rice well and drain. In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil, and then fry for 5 minutes the onion cut into scales and the peppers cut into thin slices. Add the rice and pour a liter of boiling water. Add the pepper to taste and mix well. Cover with a lid and simmer until the rice is almost done. Stir from time to time, so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan and can be filled with water if it drops too much. Add the peas and cook for another 7 minutes.
Add the wine and seafood (washed beforehand) and leave for another 5 minutes on the fire.
Serve garnished with greens.
We eat fish paste quite often in childhood when, maybe some of you remember if you bought something you were forced to buy fish paste. As far as I can remember it was in the tube but I don't remember the taste. At one time I was preparing it for the holidays, but then I forgot about it and I hadn't prepared it for years until one day the big boy asked me why I don't make fish paste like in kindergarten. So I complied and prepared it quickly. It is an easy to make dish that can be successfully served for breakfast or dinner or as an appetizer.
- 1 larger canned fish preferably pieces (tuna, mackerel, herring)
- 80-100g butter
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 small onion
- salt pepper
We drain the fish from the canned juice or oil, I used mackerel in oil.
Put the fish, lemon juice, salt, pepper and butter at room temperature in a blender and mix until you get a fine paste.
Add the finely grated onion at the end and the pasta is ready.
We keep it cold in a hermetically sealed jar.
We served it with toast.
Tip: If you find it too heavy due to butter, you can replace it with a cream cheese.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Articles from the category: seafood
These delicacies are easy to prepare when you have someone to guide you.
You are exactly where you need to be, from descriptions, cleaning, preparation, cooking to serving and presentation ideas, you can find them all here, waiting for you to try them. Prepared accordingly, seafood can be delicious and you can fall in love with them, but be very careful when preparing it. We expect you to share your opinions.
Recipe of the day: Pan-fried shells with butter sauce
Pan-fried mussels with butter sauce from: mussels, oil, butter, basil, salt, pepper. Ingredients: 18 shells 1 1/2 tablespoons oil 1 1/2 tablespoons butter 1/2 teaspoon dried basil salt pepper Preparation: Rinse the shells in cold water and dry them with paper towels. Combine the butter with the basil. Using your hands, roll the mixture [& hellip]
Recipe of the day: Seafood with garlic sauce
Seafood with garlic sauce from: olive oil, garlic, seafood, salt, pepper, butter, lemon juice, capers, cayenne pepper, parsley. Ingredients: 3 tablespoons olive oil 10 cloves garlic, chopped 2 kg of seafood salt and black pepper 3 tablespoons butter ⅓ cup lemon juice 3 tablespoons [& hellip]
Delicious seafood recipes
Recipe of the day: Pasta with seafood and tomato sauce Pasta with seafood and tomato sauce from: tomato sauce, seafood, oyster sauce, pasta, garlic, grape juice, parmesan. Ingredients: 1 cup tomato sauce 1 pack frozen seafood 1 can oyster pasta sauce, [& hellip]
Recipe of the day: Pasta with seafood and tomato sauce
Pasta with seafood and tomato sauce from: tomato sauce, seafood, oyster sauce, pasta, garlic, grape juice, parmesan. Ingredients: 1 cup tomato sauce 1 packet frozen seafood 1 can oyster pasta sauce to taste 4 cloves garlic ¾ cup grapefruit juice parmesan, [& hellip]
Mussels in spicy pepper sauce
Mussels in spicy sauce with peppers from: mussels, garlic, hot peppers, black pepper, oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves, basil, oil. Ingredients: 1 kg of mussels, cleaned 3 cloves of garlic, chopped 5 hot peppers, chopped 2 tablespoons black pepper, crushed 2 tablespoons oyster sauce 1.5 tablespoons sauce [& hellip]
Lobster with lemon juice
Prawns with lemon juice from: prawns, lemon juice, butter, garlic, pepper, mushrooms, rice. Ingredients: 10 prawns lemon juice pepper butter mushroom rice Preparation: Peel the tails of freshly cooked shrimp. Remove the meat from the carapace, season each piece with pepper and lemon juice, grease it with freshly melted butter, using [& hellip]
Grilled seafood from: olive oil, lemon juice, salt, garlic, seafood, oregano, pepper. Ingredients: 60 ml olive oil 1 1/2 lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 clove garlic 450 g seafood 2 strands oregano ground black pepper Preparation: In a bowl put [& hellip]
Fish and seafood with sour cream sauce
Fish and seafood with sour cream sauce from: onion, fish fillets, squid, shrimp, sour cream, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper. Ingredients: 1 onion 2 fillets of over 3-4 squid 1 kg of shrimp and shellfish cream 2 cloves garlic parsley salt and pepper Preparation: Wash and put in cold water [& hellip]
Mussels in spicy sauce
Mussels in spicy sauce from: mussels, garlic, hot peppers, black pepper, oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves, basil, oil, rice. Ingredients: 1 kg of mussels, cleaned 3 cloves of garlic, chopped 5 hot peppers, chopped 2 tablespoons black pepper, crushed 2 tablespoons oyster sauce 1.5 tablespoons [& hellip]
Seafood cocktail with sauce
Seafood cocktail with sauce from: crab, sour cream, dill, pepper, lemon, fennel, flour, egg, breadcrumbs, oil, shrimp, hot peppers, coriander, egg yolk, mustard, dehydrated tomato paste, vanilla, tabasco sauce, salad. Ingredients: For crab: 1 & # 215170 canned crab, squeezed well liquid 4 tablespoons sour cream a few sprigs of fresh dill, chopped pepper powder [& hellip]
Seafood with spicy sauce
Seafood with spicy sauce from: shrimp, mussels, garlic, coriander, lemon, sauce. Ingredients: 8 huge shrimp, pre-cooked 6 boiled mussels 6 pieces canned tongs 4 tablespoons spicy sauce 4 tablespoons garlic sauce with paprika 1 clove garlic, crushed 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce juice [& hellip]
Mussels stuffed with anchovies and tomatoes
Mussels stuffed with anchovies and tomatoes from: mussels, breadcrumbs, garlic, anchovies, tomatoes, oil, salt, pepper, oregano. Ingredients: one kg mussels 150 g breadcrumbs 4 cloves garlic one anchovy in oil 4 ripe tomatoes olive oil salt pepper oregano Preparation: Wash the mussels very well, then make them open, putting them on the fire [& hellip]
Seafood with tomato sauce
Seafood with tomato sauce from: seafood, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, Worcester sauce, onion, carrot, celery, pepper, oil, garlic, grated lemon peel, tomatoes, broth, pine seeds, vinegar, sugar. Ingredients: 300 g ready-cooked seafood (cuttlefish, shells without shell, fish fillet) salt, black pepper lemon juice Worcester sauce 1/2 onion [& hellip]
Seafood with ginger
Seafood with ginger from: fish sauce, ginger, coriander, zucchini, leek, carrot, lime, mushrooms, shrimp, crayfish, white fish meat. Ingredients: 6 tablespoons fish sauce 2 large pieces of ginger 1 bunch of coriander 1 zucchini 1 large leek 1 carrot 1 lime 100 g mushrooms 200 g shrimp 12 shrimp [& hellip]
Mussels with oatmeal
Mussels with oatmeal from: mussels, wine, eggs, garlic, oil, salt, pepper. Ingredients: one kg mussels 300 ml white wine 2 cloves garlic 2 eggs 200 g oatmeal oil for frying salt pepper Preparation: The mussels are cleaned and washed very well, discard those that are already open. [& hellip]
Mussels with dried tomatoes
Mussels with dried tomatoes from: mussels, dried tomatoes, herbs from Provence, salt, pepper, lemon, oil. Ingredients: 200 g mussels 100 g dried tomatoes preserved in oil 1 tablespoon herb mixture of Provence salt pepper 1 lemon 200 ml oil Preparation: Clean the mussels, rub with a brush and remove all [& hellip]
Avocado and seafood bruschettas
Avocado and seafood bruschettas from: avocado, lemon juice, sea salt, bread, lobster, hot peppers, chives, olive oil. Ingredients: 2 avocados 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice sea salt 4-6 slices of bread 120 gr lobster, chopped 1 hot pepper, thin slices 2 teaspoons chopped chives olive oil [& hellip]
Paella with mussels and shrimp
Paella with mussels and shrimp from: chicken meat, rice, oil, mussels, shrimp, peas, onions, saffron, wine, paprika, peppers, garlic. Ingredients: 1 boneless chicken leg 150 g rice 30 ml oil 10 mussels 10 shrimp 2 tablespoons peas 1 onion 1 tomato 2-3 saffron 50 ml dry white wine 1/2 teaspoon paprika [& hellip]
Seafood in pancakes
Seafood in pancakes from: shrimp, squid, lemon, butter, salt, pepper, pancakes. Ingredients: 200 g shrimp 200 g squid rings lemon juice 8 pancakes 50 g butter salt pepper Preparation: Put the shrimp and squid rings in a bowl and pour over them the lemon juice. Stir [& hellip]
Pancakes with seafood and greens
Pancakes with seafood and greens from: shrimp, rice flour, green onions, bean sprouts, turmeric powder, lettuce, onions, water, eggs, cucumbers, mint, basil, coriander, oil, salt, pepper, lime , sugar, fish sauce, garlic, hot pepper. Ingredients: 300 g shrimp 500 g rice flour 50 g green onions 100 [& hellip]
Seafood in tomato sauce
Seafood in tomato sauce from: seafood, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, Worcester sauce, onion, carrot, celery, red and green pepper, olive oil, garlic, grated lemon peel, skinless tomatoes , vegetable broth, coconut pine seeds, vinegar, sugar. Ingredients: 300 g ready-cooked seafood (cuttlefish, shells without shell, fish fillet) salt, pepper [& hellip]
Mussels with chives
Mussels with chives from: garlic, chives, salt, black pepper, chorizo, butter, white wine, chickpeas, spinach, mussels and parsley. Ingredients: 3 cloves garlic 1 large chives 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon black chorizo pepper 3/4 packet butter 3/4 cup dry white wine chickpeas 3 cups fresh spinach mussels 2 tablespoons fresh chives 2 [& hellip]
Seafood platter from: shrimp, mussels, crab, sauce, garlic, coriander, lemon. Ingredients: 8 huge shrimp, preferred and peeled 6 pieces mussels boiled 6 pieces crab tongs 4 tablespoons spicy sauce 4 tablespoons garlic sauce with paprika 1/2 clove garlic, crushed 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped 1 teaspoon sauce [& hellip ]
Seafood with garlic
Seafood with garlic from: shrimp, mussels, crab, sauce, garlic, coriander, lemon. Ingredients: 10 huge shrimp, pre-cooked and peeled 6 pieces boiled mussels 6 pieces crab tongs 4 tablespoons spicy sauce 4 tablespoons garlic sauce with paprika 1/2 clove garlic, crushed 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped 1 teaspoon sauce [& hellip ]
Paella with shells and shrimp
Paella with shells and shrimp from: chicken meat, rice, oil, mussels, shrimp, peas, onions, saffron, wine, paprika, peppers, garlic. Ingredients: 1 boneless chicken leg 150 g rice 30 ml oil 8 mussels 10-12 shrimp 2 tablespoons frozen peas 1 onion 1 tomato 2-3 saffron threads 50 ml dry white wine 1/2 teaspoon [& hellip]
Mussels in white wine
Mussels in white wine from: mussels, garlic, wine, oil, parsley, pepper. Ingredients: one kg mussels 3 cloves garlic 350 ml dry white wine 2 tablespoons oil a bunch parsley a pepper powder Preparation: In hot oil put sliced garlic to harden. After a minute, add the mussels and mix. Se [& hellip]
Seafood salad with orange juice
Seafood salad with orange juice from: shrimp, shellfish, paprika, orange juice, oil, basil, salt, pineapple. Ingredients: 2 tablespoons red orange juice 1 tablespoon lime juice 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger 1/2 teaspoon paprika 3 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 tablespoons basil salt [& hellip]
Aromatic seafood salad
Aromatic seafood salad from: shrimp, shellfish, paprika, orange juice, oil, basil, salt. Ingredients: 2 tablespoons red orange juice 1 tablespoon lime juice 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger 1/2 teaspoon paprika 3 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 tablespoons basil salt 250 g shrimp 250 [& hellip]
Seafood salad with pineapple
Seafood salad with pineapple from: shrimp, shellfish, paprika, orange juice, oil, basil, pineapple. Ingredients: 2 tablespoons red orange juice 1 tablespoon lime juice 1/2 teaspoon paprika 3 tablespoons oil 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 tablespoons basil salt 250 g shrimp 250 g shells 250 g meat [& hellip]
Shells and sea snails
Highly valued in northern Europe, cardium shells are no longer as popular. They grow on the Atlantic coasts, but also in the south, towards the Mediterranean Sea. Busycon sea snails have a spiral shell. They are carnivores, and their flesh is extremely strong and unlike that of shells [& hellip]
Breath of cod and shrimp
Cod souffle and shrimp from: cod, salt, pepper, gelatin, butter, flour, sour cream, shrimp, parsley, egg. Ingredients: 500g cod, fresh or frozen 400 ml milk salt and ground black pepper 4 sheets of gelatin (10 g) 30 g butter 3 tablespoons grated flour 5 tablespoons cream 200 g boiled and cleaned shrimp 2 [& hellip]
Seafood with soy sauce
Seafood with soy sauce from: seafood, soy sauce, wasabi. Ingredients: seafood wasabi soy sauce Preparation: Seafood (fresh) is eaten raw. Serve after being dipped in soy sauce, flavored with wasabi. Good appetite!
40 recipe ideas for breakfast
During this time, not only can breakfast be taken at any time, but it can mean many things. And as we are isolated in the house and spend a lot of time in the kitchen, the ideas about "what else do we eat today"They are more than welcome. I'm not going to tell you why it's good to eat breakfast, because everyone knows what to do in their life. I'm just telling you that if I don't eat breakfast and then drink my coffee, I do very, very badly. The more you know me about Zen, the more ugly I am if I don't eat on time. So I gathered as many here as possible breakfast ideas, to inspire you to alternate options and enjoy something good every morning.
40 breakfast ideas
1. Yogurt with cereals and fruits. This is my favorite breakfast, because it's fast, tasty and healthy. I put a few tablespoons of creamy yogurt, some muesli or cereal and any kind of fruit I have at home or I feel like at the moment. If it is difficult for you during this period with fresh fruit, I have, for example, in the closet most of the time canned fruit cocktail, and in the freezer bags of fruit. And if you don't have yogurt, you can replace it with milk.
2. Smoothie. I don't really like this version, but it's an energy boost, for the mornings when you really need something like that. Put in the blender the fruits you have at hand and add milk and a little honey. The good part is that you can make any kind of combination, depending on what you have in the house and what you like.
Here are some smoothie recipe ideas
3. Yogurt with nuts and honey. I love this combination! I also put a fruit next to it and it's already an energy boom. Plus you can choose from several types of honey.
4. Chia. I discovered chia very late, but once I came across it, I realized how much I like it and how many ways I can use it. Generally, I put some chia seeds in a casserole in the evening, add enough milk or water to cover them and leave them to swell overnight. In the morning, I enjoy them as I please and with what I have at hand. Usually I add creamy yogurt, honey or jam, nuts or cashews and, of course, fruit.
5. fruits. I don't know how it is with you, but some mornings I feel like eating a big plate of fruit and that's about it. It's a good detox and gives you full energy for the next part of the day.
6. Pita. I put some hummus on the stick, add a few cubes of cheese and a few more vegetables (I prefer bell peppers), roll the stick and that's how my breakfast is ready!
7. Nutella. Health, health, but let's add some more chocolate! Because… yes, there are also mornings where the jar of Nutella is the basis of breakfast. Either I put some fruit in chocolate and eat it like that, or I get my head around it and spread butter and Nutella on my bread. With a cup of milk next to it… yummy, yummy, yummy!
For true Nutella fans, here it is 30 delicious Nutella recipes!
8. Biscuits. Whether I don't have bread at home or I just like some biscuits, sometimes I choose biscuits for breakfast. With butter, jam and tea, with dried fruit and milk or apples, for a little childhood nostalgia.
9. Sweety. Also in terms of sweet breakfast is the jar of jam or jam, spread on anything and in any combination.
10. Pancakes. I make some pancakes in the evening and leave them unfilled. In the morning, I fill them with whatever I want then, whether it's a salty filling or a sweet one.
11. Avocado. I really like avocado one and I eat it either as a guacamole paste or I cut it into pieces and I simply enjoy them.
12. Eggplants. Let's stay green and continue with eggplant, because there are many who prefer their spreads. I eat them quite rarely, because I have a slightly allergic reaction to them and my lips swell even more than they are swollen from mother nature. But from time to time, I also steal a slice of bread with eggplant and tomatoes, as I enjoyed as a child.
13. roe. The eggs are Rebecca's favorites. He would eat caviar every morning, with nothing else. So I recommend them to you as a breakfast idea, obviously not every day. We eat them on bread, along with cucumbers and a cup of milk.
14. Hummus. I like hummus. And he's very healthy and full. Either you make it at home as a chickpea paste, or you buy it commercially in different variants (plain, with basil, with paprika, with roasted peppers and so on). I grease it on bread or glue and add cheese and vegetables.
15. Pate. Idem. And the homemade pate… yummy, yummy, yummy! Not to mention that you can make liver pate, lentil pate, olive pate… you go on with what you want.
16. Meats. I didn't talk much about sausages, because I don't use them much. There are some mornings when I feel like a piece of muscle or a few slices of raw-dried salami. I eat them either as such, or I make sandwiches with bread, butter, sausages and vegetables.
17. hot dogs. I rarely eat them, but sometimes I feel like some pork sausages according to the original recipe, with some bread and mustard.
18. Omelette. Or "little man," as Rebekah says. I beat two eggs well, add spices and a little milk and beat them again. Heat the pan, put a few seeds or some dates and halves of cherry tomatoes, pull them a little in the pan, then add the composition. Sprinkle some cheese on top. And that's how a fluffy and delicious omelet comes out.
19. omelette. I like the starch more, because it allows me to mix it in the pan and add everything else that comes to my mind. And it passes me… Basically, you can put whatever you have in the house and you like it.
20. Fried eggs. I haven't really made any eggshells in a long time, but writing now I felt like them. I go perfectly with cheeses and vegetables. And for a little artistic sense, they can be made into different shapes of cookies or slices of bell pepper. And, why not, in bread rolls!
21. Boiled eggs. If I want them stronger, I can boil more and keep them in the fridge, so that in the morning I can take them straight from there, peel them and make all kinds of creative decorations for Rebeca. If I want them softer, I make them on the spot and enjoy them with whatever I have on hand in the fridge. Sometimes, I also make the “recipe” of my childhood: I put two soft boiled eggs in a cup, I add the pieces of bread, cheese or sausages and I enjoy them on the couch, in front of the TV or, as the case may be, the Netflix.
22. Poached eggs. Believe it or not, they are Rebecca's favorites in the "eggs" chapter. And they are extremely simple to make. Bring salt water to a boil, break two eggs directly into the water and let them cook for a few minutes, depending on how you want them, softer or harder.
23. Pie. If I make a pie, cake or cake in the evening, breakfast is the perfect time to enjoy it, because we have all day to eliminate sugar and calories from them. And, in addition, we start the day with a smile on our face, because they are super good!
24. Milk semolina. If you want to conquer me with something, you will surely succeed with semolina. It's morning when I simply miss a portion of semolina with milk, neither too soft nor too hard. And most of the time I pour a healthy portion of jam or jam on top.
25. Porridge. I have a lot of oats in the house, in different shapes and packaging. And one of the methods I use oats is that porridge, in which I add honey, nuts, bananas and cinnamon powder.
26. Peanut butter. I don't know if you're a fan, but I love crunchy peanut butter. Sometimes I take my jar and a spoon and soak it with a few spoons, and some mornings I choose this breakfast option: bread, butter, peanut butter and jam or jam. Or another option that I really like: peanut butter fruits. Generally, I choose banana or apple slices, on which I grease generous portions of peanut butter. A delight!
Here are several types of peanut butter and others healthy spreads
27. Sandwich. Whether you have a grill to make sandwiches, or you make toast, or you put the bread in the pan or in the oven, or you leave it as it is, the sky is the limit when it comes to building a sandwich for breakfast.
28. Salmon. Salmon is extremely nutritious and delicious, so I recommend it for breakfast. I eat it on toast, which I grease with a little butter. It goes with either soft-boiled eggs or fresh cheeses and vegetables.
29. Cereal bar. For lazy mornings, when you don't feel like doing much in the kitchen, I recommend a cereal bar (can be either made at home or bought commercially), along with a fruit and a cup of milk.
30. Rice. Boil on the spot or the night before, and add milk and cinnamon to breakfast. Or the milk-free version, in which you add honey, cinnamon, apples or other fruits.
31. Dried fruits. Sometimes, I replace fresh fruit with dried fruit and make a well-deserved platter with everything, along with biscuits or cereal bars.
32. muffins. The muffins are very quick to make and come out very good. Now, everyone chooses how to make them and what to put in them. I, for example, use oats or oatmeal, bananas, honey, milk and fruit for the sweet muffin version or cheeses and vegetables for the salty muffin version.
33. The pizza. Să fim serioși, de câte ori nu ați mâncat dimineața feliile de pizza rămase de seara, alături de o cană cu lapte? Saaau, dacă aveți chef de mini-pizza matinale, le puteți face pe loc, mai ales dacă aveți aluatul pregătit.
34. Paste. Da, și pastele pot fi mâncate uneori la micul-dejun. Pot fi „melcișori” cu lapte, budincă de macaroane sau, varianta care îmi place mie tare mult, paste cu nucă și miere de albine.
35. English breakfast. Dacă vă tentează ideea unui mic-dejun englezesc, puteți alege faimoasa variantă cu ouă-ochiuri, cârnați și fasole. Pe mine una nu m-a tentat niciodată, nici acest mic-dejun, nici mâncarea lor în general. Poate și de aceea, atunci când am fost în Londra, am mâncat la greu de la indieni.
36. Croissant. N-am făcut niciodată croissant acasă, dar știți voi… „never say never”. Până atunci, aveți tot timpul varianta de croissant proaspăt din oraș, alături de fresh de portocale, unt, gem și fructe. Eu recunosc că îmi place să tai croissantul în două, să îl umplu cu unt și să îl savurez așa.
37. Frigănele. Nu știu dacă este cineva care să nu fi mâncat măcar o singură dată frigănele când era copil. Bine, mă refer la generația mea, evident. Știți voi, feliile acelea de pâine, date prin ou și prăjite în tigaie… Erau tot timpul două variante: fie adăugai brânză, fie puneai zahăr, ca să ai parte și de ceva dulce.
38. Brânzeturi. Sunt un mare fan al brânzei, mai ales al brânzeturilor grase, cum ar fi gorgonzola. Așa că în unele dimineți aleg să îmi fac tartine din pâine și gorgonzola, peste care pun felii de castravete sau măr.
39. Platou tradițional. Ei, păi cum să nu facem și un mic-dejun românesc, cu de toate pe masă? De la telemea, caș sau urdă până la mușchiuleț sau tot soiul de salamuri și alte mezeluri. Alături, bineînțeles, de roșii, castraveți, ceapă și orice legume avem la îndemână și câte un pic din zacuscă, salată de vinete și alte bunătățuri de prin borcanele din cămară. Și ca un pui de ardelean ce sunt, vă zic că la platoul tradițional nu are cum să lipsească slana!
40. Platou de vin. Îi zic platou de vin, pentru că în general îl savurez seara, la un pahar cu vin. Dar îmi place atât de mult ce conține, încât mi-l fac uneori și dimineața, la micul-dejun. Mda, fără vin. Așadar, cam asta pun eu pe platoul de dimineață: brânzeturi (gorgonzola, brie, cheddar, camembert, emmental, pecorino), prosciutto sau alte mezeluri crud-uscate, nuci, caju, struguri sau ce fructe am la îndemână și pâine.
Nu uitați că aveți la îndemână oricând cărți de bucate, specializate pe ceea ce doriți să preparați. Ca să nu mai zic de Internet, resursa inepuizabilă de idei și de rețete. Iar dacă v-a ajutat cât de puțin lista mea să vă inspire pentru mic-dejun, mie nu-mi rămâne decât să mă bucur și să vă urez poftă bună!
Risotto cu fructe de mare
Risotto cu fructe de mare este una din retetele pe care le pregatesc cand ma loveste un dor maxim de vacanta si…de Italia. Stiti deja ca Italia este tara mea preferata. De mica am fost fan tot ce inseamna Italia. Imediat dupa ’90, cand am avut televiziune prin cablu si am descoperit Rai 1, dragostea mea pentru limba italiana a prins aripi. Asa ca am facut un liceu special, unde limba italiana era limba materna. Apoi am mers in Itaia si gata! Dragostea mea a devenit eterna! Asa ca, zilele acestea, mi-am potolit dorul de Bari (care e fooooarte mare) cu o portie, poate chiar 2, de Risotto cu fructe de mare!
Ca de obicei, cand e vorba de ingrediente din Italia, am apelat la prietenul meu de nadejde – www.miramax.ro ♥ Apasa PLAY in fereastra de mai jos pentru reteta video, iar mai jos gasesti informatii despre produsele folosite!
La capitolul orez, am ales orezul Arborio Riso Scotti, ideal pentru risotto! Nu uitati, la retetele de risotto e ideal sa folosim un orez special, cu bobul rotund. Acesta ramane al dente si ii simtim textura, chiar daca risotto este cremos. Raportul calitate-pret mi se pare excelent pentru acest orez!
Apoi, desigur, am ales fructele de mare! Am luat o punga de Mix de fructe de mare si o punga mareee de creveti decorticati 31/40,astfel am ingrediente suficiente sa fac de 2 ori reteta de Risotto cu fructe de mare! De altfel, de cand i-am descoperit pe Miramax, am mereu in congelator fructe de mare.
Si daca tot vorbim de congelator, desigur ca am comandat si untul Parmareggio pe care il luam la 400g sau 1 kg, apoi il portionez si am mereu la indeamna in frigider si congelator. Il folosesc si in mancare si la prajituri sau creme.
Alaturi de Risotto cu fructe de mare am avut si vin alb, desigur. Eu l-am folosit si in reteta, pentru ca fara vin…nu este risotto, iar Sergiu a decretat ca e foarte bun. Am ales vinul Pinot Grigio – Feudo Arancio (Italia), 0,75 l un vin alb, proaspat si echilibrat, puțin acrisor, cu arome de piersici, pere si flori galbene uscate.
Hai sa vedem de ce ingrediente avem nevoie pentru reteta de Risotto cu fructe de mare. Nu uitati ca pe www.miramax.ro avem si un cod de reducere – TEO10 – pentru 10% extra reducere la comanda voastra!
Ingrediente pentru 4-6 portii de Risotto cu fructe de mare
- 300g orez arborio
- 400g fructe de mare asortate
- 400g creveti
- 1 litru supa de legume
- 100ml vin alb
- 1 ceapa alba mica, taiata marunt
- 3-4 catei de usturoi trecuti prin presa
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ legatura patrunjel
- 100g parmesan
Mod de preparare Risotto cu fructe de mare
- Intr-o cratita incapatoare incingem uleiul de masline. Calim ceapa si usturoiul, 1-2 minute, la foc mic, amestecand des.
- Adaugam orezul. Il calim pana devine translucid.
- Adaugam fructele de mare, pe care le decongelam inainte. Amestecam bine si turnam un polonic de supa si vinul alb.
- Lasam sa fiarba tot la foc mic, amestecand din cand in cand, 13-14 minute.
- Cand tot lichidul este absorbit, mai punem supa, treptat, cate un polinic o data.
- Spre final adaugam 50g cubulete de unt, patrunjelul tocat marunt si parmesanul razuit.
- Pe parcurs nu uitam sa tot potrivim de sare si piper. Nu e necesar sa punem toata supa, numai cat trebuie pentru ca orezul sa fie fiert.
Nu uitati ca Risotto cu fructe de mare (si risotto in general) se serveste fierbinte. El trebuie sa fie cremos, sa se intinda usor in farfurie cand il punem cu polinicul/lingura! Cateva fasii de parmesan deasupra si…sa va fei de cel mai bine! see HEREsi alte retete preparata cu produse Miramax.
Peste in pesmet
Ca orice mamica, ajung de multe ori in situatia de a ma intreba “eu maine ce mai gatesc?” Pentru ca, desi Luca e mare acum si nu ne mai confruntam cu mofturile specific bebelusilor (maaare bucurie pe mamicile care nu stiu ce inseamna un copil mofturos la mancare) trebuie sa il consult mereu si sa aleg o mancare pe care sa stiu sigur ca nu o refuza. In cazurile acestea, merg la sigur cu orice mancare pe baza de peste. De cand era mic, “pistisorul” a fost preferatul lui, gatit sub orie forma. Intre timp, dintre toate preparatele pe baza de peste, reteta de Peste in pesmet este preferata lui.
Azi vreau sa va arat nu doar reteta lui preferata pentru Peste in pesmet, ci sa va vorbesc despre cele 3 sortimente de pesmet de la Baneasa, care imi fac viata mai usoara in bucatarie: pesmet auriu granulat, pesmet auriu cu boia dulce si pesmet alb din paine. Pesmetul alb, din paine este pesmetul clasic, pe care il folosesc la diverse prajituri (cum ar fi Prajitura de mere a la Buni Sia), pentru reteta de Papanasi fierti, Gomboti cu prune sau alte retete in care este nevoie de un pesmet clasic. Pentru snitele, crochete, gujoane, pui prajit sau orice reteta in care imi doresc o crusta aurie si crocanta, folosesc Pesmet auriu granulat sau Pesmet auriu cu boia dulce, in functie de gustul pe care il doresc la final. Folosind aceste pesmet auriu, crusta iese frumoasa, uniforma, aurie de fiecare data, exact ca la reteta de azi – Peste in pesmet. In plus, este deja condimentat, iar pentru un plus de aroma, puteti adauga ierburi aromatice uscate sau proaspete si tocate foarte marunt dar si alte condimente: boia afumata, ustuoi granulat si, pentru snitele de porc, un strop de scortisoara.
[box type=”info” size=”large” style=”rounded”]Ce trebuie sa stiti despre reteta de Peste in pesmet?[/box]
- puteti folosi orice file de peste alb: cod, salau, pangasius, merluciu sau chiar patstrav intreg, in functie de preferintele voastre
- eu am prajit pestele in pesmet in baie de ulei, dar puteti, la fel de bine, sa asezati file-urile de peste, o data impesmetate in tava, pe hartie de copt si sa le coaceti la 180°C timp de 25-30 minute, timp in care trebuie sa le intoarceti de cel putin 2 ori, pentru a va asigura ca se rumenesc uniform si crusta va fi aurie
- ca si garnitura, desigur ca se potrivesc clasicii cartofii praijiti, ca la “Fish an chips”, dar la fel de bine merg si cartofii dulci, cartofi natur, salata de cartofi, orez simplu sau pilaf dar si diverse piureuri, preferatul nostru fiind cel de mazare sau cel de pastarnac
- ca si sos, noi alegem mereu intre Sosul Tartar or Sosul Ranchpentru carne si legume si, bineinteles, un clasic “mujdei de usturoi”
Ingrediente pentru 4 portii de Peste in pesmet:
- 1 kg file de peste alb
- 3 eggs husband
- 3 linguri faina
- salt and pepper to taste
- 300g pesmet auriu cu boia dulce Baneasa
- 300ml ulei pentru prajit (optional)
Spalam fileul de peste cu apa rece si il uscam foarte bine, tamponand cu servetele de hartie. Pipaim fiecare bucata de peste si indepartam cu grija eventualele oase, cu ajutorul unei pensete. Taiem apoi bucatile de peste in bucati mai mici, pe cat se poate. Condimentam cu sare si piper dupa gust.
Batem ouale ca pentru omleta, cu un praf de sare si unul de piper, apoi adaugam faina si amestecam bine cu telul, astfel incat sa nu fie cocoloase si sa obtinem un aluat moale, de consistenta asemanatoare cu cea a aluatului pentru clatite.
Dam fiecare bucata de peste prin aluat, apoi prin pesmet, apasand bine pentru a forma o crusta groasa, uniforma.
Prajim bucatile de peste in baie de ulei, la foc mediu (incingem uleiul in tigaie si introducem o scobitoare in mijlocul tigaii, Daca se strang margelute in jurul scobitorii, uleiul este gata pentru prajit) intorcandu-le des pentru a ne asigura ca se rumenesc uniform. Daca alegeti sa coaceti pestele in cuptor, asezati bucatile pe hartie de copt si le ati la cuptorul incins la 180°C timp de 25-30 minute. Pentru o crusta aurie care staluceste, pulverizati fiecare bucata de peste cu putin ulei inainte de a introduce tava la cuptor si nu uitati sa intoarceti bucatile de peste des, pentru a va asigura ca se rumenesc uniform.
Sper ca v-a placut reteta de azi si mai ales ca v-am deschis apetitul pentru pesmetul Baneasa, care face din astfel de preparate un adevarat deliciu. May you be the best!
Tocanita De Fructe De Mare Cu Sofran
1. Se incalzeste cuptorul la 200C. Se incalzeste uleiul de masline intr-o cratita. Se adauga ceapa tocata si se gateste la foc mic timp de 10 minute, amestecand ocazional, pana cand este foarte moale, dar nu este rumenita. Se adauga usturoiul zdrobit si ardeii si se fierbe timp de 1 minut. Se adauga boia de ardei, sofranul, coaja de portocala, foile de dafin si frunzele de cimbru si se prepara timp de inca 1 minut.
2. Se adauga rosiile, vinul, supa si sarea, se da in fiert, se acopera si se fierbe timp de 15 minute.
3. Pentru a face painea cu usturoi, se amesteca untul cu usturoiul, frunzele de cimbru, patrunjel si putina sare. Se taie painea in felii de 2 cm, dar nu pana la baza. Se raspandeste fiecare felie cu untul cu usturoi. Se infasoara bine in folie si se coace pentru 8 minute.
4. Dupa 5 minute, se adauga midiile, crevetii si fructele de mare in cratita. Se lasa pe foc, amestecand ocazional, timp de 5 minute, pana cand fructele de mare se incalzesc - dar nu se gatesc prea mult sau fructele de mare se vor intari.
5. Se toarna in boluri adanci si se serveste cu paine cu usturoi.
You have to see it too.