We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We wash the potatoes, leave them in the shell and boil them. Separately boil the carrots and chicken breast.
Meanwhile, finely chop the pickles and place them in a sieve to get rid of excess liquid.
We prepare mayonnaise (I don't really kill the classic mayonnaise soup, so I use this version with cheese):
The mustard is mixed with the oil carefully so as not to cut it. When the mayonnaise has formed, gradually add the cheese, stirring after each spoon added, until it is homogenous. We put it in the fridge.
After the potatoes have boiled, peel them and chop them into cubes. Do the same with the carrots and chicken breast.
In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, carrots, meat, cucumbers and mayonnaise.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with finely chopped parsley and olives.
Beef salad, fasting variant
Beef salad is generally a food that we put on holiday tables. However, there are people who would recommend this preparation at any time. Being a combination of potatoes, meat and mayonnaise, it is not the easiest food, neither for the figure, nor for the stomach, especially for those who have problems with digestion.
That's why we decided to tell you the recipe for fasting Beef salad. It is prepared immediately and is a healthier option, which can also be eaten on Christmas Eve. The only differences from the classic recipe are the fact that we no longer use meat, but also that we will put fasting mayonnaise, so without egg.
Here are the ingredients you need to get 4 servings of Boeuf salad. It will be ready in about half an hour:
- 5 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- half a celery root
- 100 g of black olives without seeds
- 6 cucumbers & icircn vinegar
Ingredients for fasting mayonnaise:
- 2 small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 100 ml of oil
- lemon & acircie juice
10 international salad recipes loved by Romanians & # 8211 PHOTO
Salads have become over time some of the most versatile and healthy dishes, and the warm season is best to eat them, thanks to the wide variety of fresh vegetables that provide their basic ingredients.
According to foodpanda, the largest food ordering platform in Romania, in the top of the most ordered salads by users in the last year are Caesar salad, Greek salad, tuna salad, followed by tabbouleh salad and Mediterranean salad.
10 salad recipes from around the world that quickly entered the preferences of gourmets in Romania
1. Caesar salad is certainly one of the most famous dishes in the world, whose simple ingredients: lettuce, chicken breast, tomatoes, croutons, parmesan and Caesar dressing, fascinates the public even today. Although many are tempted to associate his name with that of the Roman emperor, it seems that it bears the name of the one who invented it in his restaurant in Mexico, Caesar Cardini, an American of Italian origin. You can order it from the l`Ladrino restaurant in Bucharest.
2.Originally from Nice, France, Nicoise salad preserves the Mediterranean specificity of the place where it was created, combining fresh vegetables as well asmixed alata, tomatoes, green beans, red onions and olives with fish - tuna and anchovies - and boiled egg. If you are from Brașov, you can enjoy it at the Crouton restaurant.
3. Specific to Lebanese cuisine, Tabbouleh salad is the perfect choice for a hot summer day, thanks to its ingredients: plenty of parsley, tomatoes, lemon, mint, onion, crushed wheat and olive oil. You can serve it as a snack, but also as a side dish from the Karamna restaurant in Bucharest.
4. Salad Cobb is one of the most famous American salads, which brings together a delicious mix of ingredients such as fried bacon, chicken, avocado, salad, boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, gorgonzola and valerian. It is said that her recipe was invented in the 1930s in Hollywood, in the Brown Derby restaurant. You can order it with confidence from the Grande restaurant in Cluj.
5. Another salad recipe in American cuisine is Waldorf salad which seems to have been created in the late 19th century in New York by chef Oscar Tschirky at the Waldorf Hotel for a ball. Currently, there are several versions of the Waldorf salad recipe, but you can try the one of the Trattoria Planet restaurant in Bucharest, with chicken breast, salad mix, carrot, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, yogurt, walnut, honey and raisins.
6. Salad Ezme is a dish specific to Turkish cuisine prepared with fresh tomatoes, onions and parsley, finely chopped, a process that further enhances its aroma. By the way, ezme means crushed in Turkish. You can serve it both simple and as a main course with a stick, from the Bosfor restaurant in Constanța.
7. With few but very tasty ingredients, Caprese salad is a star dish of Italian cuisine, borrowing the name of the island where it was invented, Capri. Tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, oregano and olive oil are the ingredients that make up the salad, giving it that Mediterranean flavor. If you are from Pitesti, you can order it from the Garden Pub restaurant.
8. With a rather mysterious history, beef salad it is a dish loved by generations. It was invented by the Belgian chef Lucien Olivier, who in the second half of the 19th century was in the position of chef of the Hermitage Hotel in Moscow. It seems that the original recipe contained a refined selection of ingredients such as game, caviar, crabs or quails, but he never revealed it. You can order the famous salad, but with the ingredients we know today: beef, potatoes, carrots, peas, donuts and cucumbers in vinegar and mayonnaise from the La Mama Ateneu restaurant in Bucharest.
9. Greek salad definitely keeps the taste of summer best due to the mixture of fresh vegetables - tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions - with feta cheese and kalamon olives. You can order the simple and delicious recipe from the Souvlaki Bar restaurant in Constanța.
10.Also known as Shopska salad, Bulgarian salad is quite similar to the Greek in terms of vegetables, but is characterized by the addition of pressed ham and hard-boiled egg. You can try it at the Casa David restaurant in Timișoara.
To make a tasty beef salad, I always use some of the vegetables cooked in the sweet chicken soup. Anyway, in our family, this soup is not missing from the holiday table. Clearly the classic mayonnaise (with raw egg yolk) has nothing to look for in the children's menu. There is a risk that the eggs may be contaminated with slamonella.
When I have to make a baby-friendly mayonnaise, my salvation is avocado. This wonder fruit, mixed with a yolk, olive oil and a little lemon juice, turns into the healthiest mayonnaise of all time.
To preserve the natural taste of the ingredients we used a steam cooking technique, but they can be cooked very well according to the classic method.
Cashews are now hydrated in hot water to speed up the hydration process.
The boiled and cooled vegetables, I cut them into cubes neither too big nor too small and together with the peas from the box I mixed them in a large bowl. Finely chop the cucumbers and remove the excess liquid before adding them to the salad.
I used quite a lot of cashew mayonnaise, each one tastes to taste!
I like the combination of turmeric and how it complements the natural taste of the vegetables, I even got a much tastier beef salad than the classic version!
And for those who say that they can't eat anything like that at the office, here is an example that it is possible, and here in the #tucemanancilabirou category I put absolutely all the recipes that Mr. B had in the package!
Here's how to make beef salad
The ingredients that form the basis of the beef salad recipe are the following:
- chicken, beef or turkey (40% of total salad)
- three or four carrots
- two large parsley roots
- five or six potatoes
- a celery
How to prepare beef salad
To prepare the beef salad, start by boiling the vegetables and meat, which are then left to cool. Meanwhile, chop the pickles, which are placed in a bowl. Chop the meat, carrots, parsley roots, potatoes and celery that have cooled. They will be chopped to the same size as the cucumbers. Mayonnaise is added to homogenize them.
BEEF SALAD. Three simple recipes to prepare this popular Easter dish
BEEF SALAD. This is a dish that many Romanians choose to eat for Easter. Nutritionists say that from a nutritional point of view, beef salad is a complete preparation that contains all categories of nutrients: carbohydrates, proteins and lipids. The only mention is to be stingy with mayonnaise, it just has to bind the ingredients, not cover them.
Beef salad - option 1
â— a chicken breast,
â— 3-4 large carrots,
â— 2 large parsley roots,
â— 5-6 potatoes,
â— a celery,
â— a large jar of pickles,
â— 500 grams of mayonnaise,
Method of preparation:
The vegetables and meat are boiled in water with a little salt and after boiling they are taken out and set aside in a bowl. If you leave them in the water, it softens too much and the salad comes out soft. Until they cool, you can cut the cucumbers into cubes and put them in a bowl, well squeezed in the fist. Do the same with all the vegetables, cutting them into cubes of the same size. Then pass the meat through the mincer and add to the chopped vegetables. Add salt, pepper, a few tablespoons of mustard.
Set aside and make a mayonnaise of about 500 grams. Add 3/4 of the mayonnaise to the salad and mix well. If necessary, add more salt.
After everything is well blended, arrange on trays. From this quantity came 3 medium-sized salads. With the rest of the mayonnaise you can decorate the plates, along with olives, donuts or boiled eggs.
Beef salad - option 2
â— 400 grams of veal
â— 12 suitable potatoes
â— 3 carrots
â— a bleach
â— a small celery
â— 300 g of boiled peas
â— pickles and donuts in vinegar to taste
â— a tablespoon of mustard
â— mayonnaise to taste.
Method of preparation:
Put the potatoes in the whole cooking pot because they boil faster, and cut the carrot, bleach and celery into pieces. The meat is washed, drained of water and cut into small pieces.
Pour the water up to the middle of the pot, and you will add more during boiling. When cooked, remove the vegetables and meat, drain and leave to cool. Cut the meat and vegetables into small pieces. Then put in a bowl and mix with peas, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, thyme and pepper to taste.
Beef salad - option 3
â— 2.5 kilograms of potatoes,
â— 500 grams of carrots,
â— 1.3 kilograms of cucumbers in vinegar,
â— 1.8 kilograms of fresh chicken breast,
â— 10 eggs,
â— 1 liter of oil,
â— 1 jar of sweet mustard,
â— half a lemon.
Method of preparation:
Boil the potatoes with the chicken breast and carrots. After they have boiled, cut the potatoes into pieces as small as the nail, the carrot into small pieces and the cucumbers into pieces about the size of the potatoes. The chicken breast is not cut into cubes, but is made in the form of strands as big as they are. Mix all together, and add cucumbers, potatoes or carrots. Make mayonnaise from 5 raw eggs and 5 hard boiled ones, put it in the cold for about 30 minutes and then mix it with all the other ingredients.
Homemade miones for fasting beef salad
Once you have finished chopping all the vegetables, choose a very large bowl in which to put them all. Mix them well and put 2 tablespoons of mustard in the composition. Stir again until the mustard is evenly distributed. Set the vegetables aside and take care of the mayonnaise. Well, that's where the real challenge begins. Being a fasting beef salad, you will not be able to use eggs which will make your work a little harder.
Choose a glass bowl and have a wooden spoon to work with. As you will not use eggs, you will have to use a boiled potato. Put it in the bowl, grind it well and add a little mustard. Add the lemon juice and a little oil and start rubbing the mayonnaise. As you well know, mayonnaise is a very pretentious dish that can be cut at any time. A little secret I know from my mother is that mayonnaise must be stirred constantly in one direction. This will prevent it from cutting.
Rub the mayonnaise continuously, adding oil gradually. You will stop adding oil when you get the desired amount of mayonnaise. Taste from time to time to match the salt so you have it fasting beef salad to your liking.
When you have finished the mayonnaise, add it over the chopped vegetables, mixing the whole composition. But be careful to keep a little mayonnaise to put on top of the fish. fasting beef salad, after placing it in trays. 1..2..3 si fasting beef salad is ready. Could it be simpler than that?
BOEUF SALAD. ingredients
1/2 kg parsnips
1/2 kg of beef
1 jar of cucumber vinegar
Wash the vegetables and bring to a boil. In another bowl, boil the meat. After boiling, remove, allow to cool and peel.
Finely chop the vegetables, meat and cucumbers.
Add the mustard, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste and mix well by hand, then place on a plate and garnish to your liking.
Do you have images or information that could become news? Send us a message at 0744.882.200 on Whatsapp or Signal
From the old Romanian cuisine: Strawberry Cream and Beef Salad
Beef salad and Strawberry cream are two of the recipes that were published in & # 8221Cold Buffet & Confectionery & # 8221 (1936).
The paper is written by Lucreția Dr. Opreanu, professor of economics at the High School & # 8221Regina Maria & # 8221 Cluj, licensed in science, reports Agerpres.
Quantities: half a kg of juicy veal, 4 potatoes, 3 carrots, 3 parsley, 3 sour cucumbers in vinegar, 2 scrambled eggs, half a kg of green peas, berries, salt. For mayonnaise: 3 boiled egg yolks, 3 raw egg yolks, 4 dcl. oil, lemon juice, salt. Who wants to add 2 teaspoons of mustard.
The meat together with the peeled carrots and parsley are boiled in boiling salted water. Boil the peas separately. The potatoes are still separate, but in their shell.
When everything is boiled, the meat and vegetables, then the peeled potatoes are cut into square pieces, as well as the two scrambled eggs together with the sour cucumbers. Put them all in a porcelain bowl and add the necessary salt.
Prepare mayonnaise, mix with the above, place on a plate, give the desired shape, dress again with mayonnaise, garnish as desired, with beets, scrambled eggs, olives, peas, lemon slices, aspics, green peppers, lettuce, etc.
- 2 dcl. milk
- 4 yolks
- 5 beaten egg whites
- half a liter of whipped cream
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur, strawberries or cherries
- 15-20 large strawberries kept 2-3 hours in cognac
- core from half a vanilla bean
The egg yolks with two tablespoons of powdered sugar and milk, put in the cauldron, and this placed on top of a steaming pot, beat well with a whisk until they have thickened. Remove from the heat and cool.
Add the beaten egg whites and mix with the remaining 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar, vanilla and whipped cream.
After all has been mixed, pour into a water-soaked form. Put the strawberries between the cream and leave it on the ice for 3-4 hours.