Since it's the season, I make a soup every week that has a little bit of homemade smoke.
- 500 gr smoked sausage from home
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- a red pepper
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 1/2 celery
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup peas
- coded green leek
- 1 cup tomato broth or borscht
- Optional egg dumplings + white flour.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Soup with sausages and peas:
- The vegetables are cleaned, washed and cut according to preference.
- Heat the vegetables in oil, add the peas and sliced sausage.
- Put everything in a steamer +3 l water.
- Boil for 25 minutes from the moment it starts to whistle.
- Cool the pot under running cold water and open the lid.
- Sour with broth or borschora according to your preference. Sprinkle with some greens.
- Optionally you can also make egg dumplings + white faience.
DO NOT add salt, the smoked sausages may be enough.
Peas with pork
Spring is approaching, so this weekend I thawed the last piece of pork from my grandmother, a muscle that I really wanted to prepare with peas. I was craving peas. I wanted it to be easy, so I didn't use flour to thicken the sauce, as I did with the chicken pea dish.
Spetzofai - sausages with peppers and wine
Greek spetzofai - smoked sausages with bell peppers, onions, tomatoes and red wine, seasoned with oregano and garlic
Cauliflower pasta and sausages
Pasta recipe with cauliflower, sausages and garlic, au gratin with cheese
Peasant vegetable soup
Peasant vegetable soup prepared with onions, bleach (celery root, parsley and parsnips), potatoes, carrots, peas and green beans
Peasant soup with noodles
Peasant soup with noodles and bleach (celery and parsley root, parsnip), with various vegetables (potatoes, onions, carrots and bell peppers)