We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We put the cheese through a large grater. Add the melted butter and salt to taste. Mix the composition well and add the chopped milk core together with the washed and chopped parsley.
We prepare a piece of aluminum foil, grease it with oil everywhere and spread all the cheese on top with a spoon.
Mix the pate kept at room temperature with margarine and pour over the cheese. Grease the pate everywhere
Boil eggs (I didn't boil them hard because I don't like hard ones) and cut them into pieces on top of the other ingredients.
We start to roll by gently squeezing the roll. We let the roll cool for about 1 hour
Rolls with pressed ham
Dough rolls with pressed ham filling, melted cheese, butter tomatoes and garlic
Stuffed ham rolls
Ham rolls stuffed with fresh greasy cheese, cucumber salad and chopped or dried dill
Roll with ham and vegetable sauce
Bagel roll recipe with ham and vegetable sauce prepared with carrots, celery and onion
Roll with smoked ham and chicken
Rolled recipe with smoked ham and chicken, garnished with green parsley and served with pickles and, ideally, with 1 glass of rosé wine :)
Costi Ioniță, at Chefs with knives: "I don't starve when necessary"
Costi Ioniță or "Force!" (43 years old) has been a star since she was 19 years old. In fact, he sang in a taraf at the age of 12, but graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry. When he was at the peak of his career, he was surrounded by beautiful young women, blonde and taller than him. In the meantime, he made a career overseas and lost his hair.
Nothing! He returned to the country, showed his muscles to "Survivor", and on Tuesday, March 23, I saw him at Chefs with knives.
For health reasons, he has been a vegan for two years and a vegetarian for almost a decade. Some time ago, he faced some health problems. On the advice of a renowned surgeon from our country, he radically changed his lifestyle.
The doctors convinced him to give up the meat for good. The star no longer consumes fried foods, instead she consumes a lot of hummus, guacamole, lentils or tablets. The artist keeps in top shape thanks to the sport he practices daily. Costi Ioniță does a lot of yoga and meditation, proof that she manages to have an enviable physical condition, although she admits that she does not rest too much.
To impress the chefs Sorin Bontea, Florin Dumitrescu and Cătălin Scărlătescu, the singer chose to make an extremely healthy spirulina pate recipe.
After the chefs tasted the dish, Costi Ioniță appeared on the set of the show "Chefs with knives" and this was the moment when the artist impressed with the revelations made.
"I'm not a chef, but I have imagination, I don't starve when necessary. I said let's try. However, it is a challenge for me. I like challenges, I always want to overcome myself ", confessed the competitor.
Wash the livers well and let them drain, then soak them in milk (the milk should cover them completely). Leave them in the milk for 30 minutes to an hour.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large pan and sauté the finely chopped onion until it becomes glassy and soft. Turn down the heat and add the cream and crushed garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and season with salt, pepper and cinnamon.
While the composition is warm, add the rest of the butter cut into pieces, stirring constantly to melt everything.
Drain the livers well and put them in a blender, then cover them with the composition from the pan. Chop and mix well until a soft paste is made. If you want the pate to come out very fine, pass the mixed composition through a sieve, always pressing.
Pour the paste obtained in ceramic forms (for the oven) or in a tall yena bowl and cover them with aluminum foil. Bake the pate at 150 degrees for half an hour. It should be baked-brown-on the edges and pink inside.
Remove the pan and pour enough melted butter over the pate to cover it completely, but the layer of butter should be fine. Allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate the pate for at least 4 hours.
It is not dry, it does not break, it rolls easily! A roll recipe according to the standards & # 8211 from just 3 ingredients!
We present you a recipe for a delicious roll with cream. Follow how to prepare it and you will be convinced that there is no simpler dessert than this roll. Get a fine, sweet and fragrant cake that meets all quality standards. Prepare the roll with different creams and each time you will get an amazing new dessert.
Method of preparation
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar, using a mixer at maximum speed, for at least 5 minutes. Get a white, fluffy mixture.
2. Add the sifted flour to the egg foam and mix with a spatula. Mix without too much effort, until you get a homogeneous mass.
3. Line a baking tray with paper and pour the dough into it. Spread it all over the surface, using a spatula.
4. Bake the top in the preheated oven at 190 ° C for 13-17 minutes. Take the toothpick test.
5. Arrange a damp towel on the work surface.
6. Arrange the worktop on the towel and roll it. Let it cool.
7. Remove the baking paper.
8. Grease the countertop with your favorite cream. Roll it up and let it soak in the cream.
Liver Pate Roll
- the liver washed and cleaned of any skin or ribs I cut into cubes and I fried it with butter or oil as you want and finely chopped onion
- when it has hardened, add the orange juice and then slowly add as much polish as needed to bake the stewed liver (not to boil) when the water drops, add another
- once the liver is cooked, add salt and pepper and mix it in the robot or put it through the mincer
- spread the obtained paste on a piece of baking paper greased with oil or butter in a rectangle with a thickness of 5-6 mm
- I did not follow step by step the recipe of Farida and so I did not spread the butter with the knife over the pate but I spread it on a piece of transparent sheet is plastic / cellophane with the same dimensions as the liver rectangle, the sheet greased with butter I left- o in the freezer until it hardens while the paper with the pate was in the fridge. I spread the hardened butter over the pate and peeled off the plastic sheet, then I rolled the pate with the butter with the help of the baking paper, obtaining a roll in two colors.
- I left the roll in the fridge wrapped in paper for a few hours before serving it (at Christmas because it was prepared for this occasion) and I put the rest that was left in the freezer still wrapped in baking paper and then in a plastic tied to your mouth or dc you want and you put in the freezer in a box with a lid. On the morning of December 31, I took it out of the freezer and let it thaw lightly in the refrigerator until the evening when it was served.
It is very well served on toast
The recipe inspired by the blog http://www.azcookbook.com/ with some small changes, she added carrots to the liver, while I added the juice of 1 large orange along with water when I cooked the liver
* the liver I used was pork (the piece was about 500 gr decia tb to halve all the quantities), you can even use chicken liver if you want
** I didn't put the carrots
*** I added the juice of a large orange
LEURDA PATE with WALNUTS - fasting recipe
Wild garlic (Allium ursinum) is also popularly known as "bear's garlic", because bears are very thirsty for this plant after the hibernation period, in order to regain their strength.
It belongs to the same family as onions and garlic. The pungent smell of sulfur testifies to this kinship. In fact, most of its benefits are due to the content of allyl sulfide. Its nutritional content is extremely diverse: vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, carbohydrates and proteins.
Leurda has properties general tonics and detoxifiers. The ancient Dacians and Romans used this plant for elimination of poisons from the blood and for curing a wide range of diseases.
Leurda is harvested from March to April. The leaves are richer in active ingredients while the flower stalks have not yet appeared. Young, tender leaves are used for culinary and therapeutic purposes. They are cut with a knife, without damaging the bulb of the plant and preventing the appearance of other leaves.
Leurda is stored in the refrigerator and eaten raw. We present you a healthy way to prepare this plant while it is in season.
• 1 leurd link
• 1 handful of ground walnut kernels, hazelnuts, almonds, pine seeds, etc
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 3-4 strands of green parsley
• salt to taste
Wash leurda, leaf by leaf, to remove all impurities. Squeeze them out of the water and cut them into small pieces. Put them in the blender together with the ground walnut kernels. Add a little oil. Mix until you get a fine, homogeneous paste. Add salt, washed green parsley, and other spices, as desired.
If you think the pate is too soft and cannot be spread on the bread, add more walnut kernels until it reaches the desired consistency. Store the pate in a saucepan with a lid in the refrigerator.
This pasta can be served as canapés, but can also be added to dishes such as borscht or mixed with cooked pasta (instead of sauce). It can also be used as a filling for dumplings, pancakes or pies.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic illnesses or follow drug treatments, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Stuffed Soy Roll
Put the soybeans to boil in salted water for 30 minutes. Strain and let it drain, then squeeze the soybeans between the hands so that the water comes out well.
We put the squeezed soy in a bowl, we add the 120 g of flour, the crushed garlic (garlic you can add more or less according to everyone's taste), salt, pepper and thyme. Mix until everything is homogenous, then gradually continuing to mix, add 50 ml of mineral water and 50 ml of oil until everything is incorporated. We need to get a homogeneous mixture.
We mix the pate with the prepared rice as in the recipe above we season it with salt, white pepper, chopped green parsley. We spread an aluminum foil that we grease with a drop of oil and we spread the soy composition on it. Place the pate filling with rice and mushrooms on top of the composition. On top of this filling we place alternately strips of kapia pepper and zucchini. Roll the foil in such a way as to obtain a roll and then place it in a cake pan.
Pour 50 ml of water under the roll, then put the tray in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes on high heat. Then unroll the foil (after the water has evaporated) and let it bake further, sprinkling the roll on top with a little oil until it catches a golden brown crust on top. At this point we take the roll out of the oven, let it cool, then we can slice it and serve.
The best pate recipe from any type of liver!
Liver pate should not be missing from the menu of any housewife. Pate can be served both at the holiday table and in the morning with a slice of bread! Pate lovers will not be disappointed by this recipe!
-750 g of chicken liver or any other
-300 g of pork with bacon
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Wash the chicken livers, clean the ribs and cut into small pieces.
2. Cut the pork into small cubes.
3. Cut the onion into thicker semi-rings and cut the carrot into straws.
4. In a hot skillet with oil, fry the pork to melt all the bacon, add the carrot and then the onion. Saute over medium heat until the carrot is soft. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken liver and fry under the lid for another 5 minutes. Check that the liver is ready.
5. Then take the pan off the heat and let it cool completely or best overnight.
6. After it has cooled completely, pass it through the mincer 2-3 times to obtain a more homogeneous composition.
7. Spread a cling film and transfer the liver composition to it. Level a little and cover with the other end of the foil. Press it slowly with your hands and remove the air inside. Fold the ends and with the help of the torch, spread the pate in a countertop.
8. After spreading the pate, remove the foil from the top.
9. Take the soft butter and transfer it to a pastry bag and spread it lightly over the entire surface.
Important! The pate must be cold and not hot, in case of contract the butter will melt.
10. Roll a roll with the help of the other end of the foil. Hide the ends inside and refrigerate until it cools completely or preferably overnight.