First we prepare a round shape with removable walls that we line on the inside with food foil.
countertop: Put the butter in a bowl on the fire, melt it. We grind the biscuits with a blender and put them in a bowl.
Pour the melted butter over them and mix them well to result in a homogeneous paste that we pass in the form lined with foil and spread it by hand, in an even layer. Shape in the refrigerator until the creams are ready.
Mix the whipped cream until it hardens and divide it into the quantities passed to the ingredients.
I mixed it all up from the beginning.
Cream 1: We start with the gelatin that we hydrate in water so that it is covered.
Mix mascarpone with cottage cheese, sugar, a little salt, essence and vanilla sugar until the sugar is no longer felt, then add whipped cream and mix well the whole composition.
Melt the gelatine on a steam bath, and when it is completely diluted, pour it thinly over the cream, mixing vigorously to spread evenly throughout the composition.
Remove the biscuit form from the refrigerator.
Peel 10-15 strawberries and cut them in half and place them on top of the cookie sheet.
Spread the cream evenly over the strawberries and put the form back in the fridge until we prepare the second cream.
Cream 2: Put the gelatin in the water to hydrate and leave it until the cream is ready.
We pass the washed and cleaned strawberries through a blender.
Mix the cheese with the sugar and a little salt, then mix it with the whipped cream and finally add the mashed strawberries.
Melt the gelatin on a steam bath and immediately add it over the cream and mix vigorously until everything is well blended.
Remove the form from the fridge and spread the strawberry cream in an even layer over the other cream, which is almost coagulated.
Refrigerate for a few hours until the creams are thick enough to slice the cheesecake.
I kept it in the fridge from evening until morning.
Garnish with whipped cream and strawberries according to everyone's imagination, a chapter in which I am a bit stupid :)))) if I lived close to Gaby or Miha, I would knock on the door to decorate my cakes.
It turned out to be a delight, the only inconvenience for me was that I hit some very sweet biscuits, but I reduced the sugar from the creams and it was compensated.
In addition, the strawberry cream was a little sour, exactly as it should be and I added those strawberries over the counter, also to soften the sweetness of the biscuits.
I took some oatmeal cookies from Lidl, I didn't know they would be so sweet.
First we grind the biscuits on the robot, melt the butter and mix it with the biscuits. Wallpaper a cake form with detachable walls with biscuits, press by hand and give the form to cool for half an hour.
Mix Delaco cream cheese with sugar and vanilla essence, milk, lemon peel.
Hydrate the gelatin in a little cold water, let it swell and then melt it on the fire over a low flame without letting it boil. Incorporate it into the cream cheese.
Spread the cream over the biscuits in the form, the jam on top and the strawberries cut in halves or slices, place them on top according to your imagination.
In 200 ml of water, dissolve the sachet of jelly cake, add the strawberry syrup, mix well and simmer for a minute. Pour the jelly over the strawberries and put the cheesecake in the fridge for 3-4 hours, preferably overnight. Good appetite!
you have many recipes, on: http: //pasiunilealynei.wordpress.com/
The slices of fine cheesecake with strawberries can be served with a globe of vanilla ice cream.
The best cheesecake recipe for summer
The ingredients you need for such a cake are the following:
1. For the dough:
- 85 gr of digestive biscuits
- 85 gr of biscuits with ginger and nuts
- 50 gr of previously melted butter.
2. For the filling:
- 500 gr of cream cheese
- 225 g of strawberries or raspberries
How to prepare this delicious dessert is as follows:
First, crush the biscuits and mix them with the melted butter. To obtain the cake top, knead the obtained mixture and then press it on the bottom of a round tray.
For the filling, you must first melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie. Then mix it with the cream cheese and add the vanilla essence, sugar and whipped cream. At the end, add the fruits (strawberries or raspberries), being careful not to crush them when mixing. Homogenize the composition and pour it over the previously prepared cookie sheet.
Leave the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 8 hours before serving.
Prepare this too cheesecake with strawberries or raspberries and you will not want to try another dessert, we guarantee you!
Cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries
Cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries or "how to put on the table all spring" & # x1f60a This is our recipe today. However, although it looks delicious and looks like a very "worked" recipe, the Cheesecake recipe with mascarpone and strawberries is very easy to prepare, you still have it if you use a mixer or a food processor!
Cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries - Everything you need to know about the recipe
- It's a cheesecake without baking, so we rely on chicken. One sachet of 10g gelatin is enough for the entire amount of cheesecake. We do not use more because it will affect the taste of the cake.
- How do we use gelatin correctly? If we use finely chopped white or pubescent gelatin, we soak it in cold water. 50ml of water for 10g gelatin. Mix well and let the gelatin swell until it becomes a jelly. Heat the jelly in the microwave for a few seconds or on a steam bath until it becomes liquid. It is very important that the gelatin does NOT boil. If gelatin boils, it loses its properties.
- As an idea, an envelope of 10g gelatin (enough to clot 500ml liquid) is the equivalent of 6 large sheets of gelatin.
- For best results, it is important that the cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries stays in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours, preferably overnight.
- You can puree the used strawberries, as I did, or you can cut them into pieces and incorporate them into the cream cheese, then decorate everything with fresh fruit.
- Of course, you can use other fruits that you can turn into a delicious puree, only good to incorporate in apricot cheesecake, peaches (fresh or compote), pineapple, etc.
- When it comes to biscuits, it is necessary to use digestive biscuits, which are much harder than classic biscuits, such as Petit Beurre. Classic biscuits absorb far too much butter and the top doesn't come out as well.
- I used a 30 cm diameter tray. It is ideal to use a tray with removable walls. If you want a cheesecake with mascarpone and higher strawberries, use a 20cm tray or double the quantities in the recipe for a 30-35 cm tray.
All the ingredients for the Cheeesecake recipe with mascarpone and strawberries can be found in stores Lidl & # x2764
Ingredients for 8-10 servings Cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries
- 250g Sondey digestive biscuits
- 100g melted Milbona butter
- 400g (2 boxes) Goldessa natural cream cheese
- 250g mascarpone Lovilio
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 100g old powder Castello
- a sachet (10g) Castello jelly
- 300g fresh strawberries
- 100g old cough
First we prepare the tray with removable walls of 30cm diameter. Wallpaper the bottom with baking paper, grease the walls with butter. Prepare the gelatin: mix it with 50ml of water and let it swell until it becomes like a jelly. Blend the biscuits and melted butter. We put the composition obtained in the tray, we press it and we level it with a spatula. Put the top in the fridge until we take care of the filling.
Blend the strawberries and caster sugar until we have a puree. Put it on medium heat and let it boil until it becomes like a jam. Let it cool until we prepare the cream cheese. Put in the filling cream cheese, mascarpone, vanilla, powdered sugar. Mix very well, until we have a creamy composition. Add melted gelatin, mix. Pour the composition into the pan, over the cookie sheet.
Put the strawberry jelly on top, pass a knife through it, for the marbling effect. Let everything cool for at least 4-5 hours, preferably overnight.
Before slicing, take the Cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries out of the fridge and leave it on the counter for 5 minutes. Then we remove the ring of the tray and enjoy a delicious, cool cheesecake, not too sweet and full of flavor! May you be the best!
Cheesecake ingredients with mascarpone and strawberries
Countertop for a shape of 20/20 cm
- 3 eggs
- 70 gr. sugar
- 70 gr. flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- a little butter and flour for wallpaper form
- 1 sachet of gelatin
- 60 ml of cold water
- 450 grams of mascarpone cheese or cream cheese
- 100 & # 8211 150 gr. vanilla powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 gr. greasy cream
- 200 gr. sweet cream for whipped cream
- 1 vanilla essence
- 350 g strawberries
- 250 g mascarpone
- 100 ml whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 biscuits
I prepared 4 cups and I have in each one a broken biscuit in pieces, 2-3 tablespoons of mashed strawberries, 2 tablespoons of mascarpone cream and on top I decorated with half a crushed biscuit, a sliced strawberry and a chocolate ball.
Because it was time for a snack, I immediately served a portion, I put the other two remaining cups in the cold. It's simple to make and delicious.
Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Countertop: First, we have to grind the biscuits. We break the biscuits into small pieces and put them in a chopper. After we grind them, the biscuits should look like a fine powder. Put this biscuit powder in a bowl. Over the powder, add the melted butter. Mix with a fork until the butter and biscuit powder are incorporated very well. In the end, we must have a composition similar to wet sand. We put the ring of a detachable tray of 24 cm on the plate in which we will place the cheesecake. In this ring, we will put the composition of crushed biscuits. With a small glass, flatten very well until you get a compact top. Leave the countertop for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Cream: Put gelatin in cold water. Mix lightly with a teaspoon. We leave it for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, put the gelatin over the hot milk and mix well until it melts. In a large bowl, put the cream cheese (cream cheese should be at room temperature) and powdered sugar. Mix until you get a homogeneous dough. Add the whipped cream little by little. Increase the speed and mix for 5 minutes. Add the milk with gelatin little by little. Mix at low speed. Increase the speed and mix for about 1 minute. We wash the fresh strawberries. We cut the tail and then cut them in half. We put them in a bowl. Place the cut strawberries on the walls of the hardened countertop. At the end, add the cream slowly. Gently move the plate so that the cream spreads everywhere. We level easily if necessary. Put the cheesecake in the fridge for about 6 hours.
Jelly: Hydrate gelatin in water. Mix with a teaspoon and leave for 10 minutes. In a small pot, put the strawberries and sugar. Mix lightly. Leave the strawberries on the fire for about 5-10 minutes. We pass the strawberries with a blender, until we obtain a puree. Let this puree cool for 5 minutes. Put gelatin over the hot strawberry sauce. Stir until the gelatin melts. Let the jelly reach room temperature. After the 6 hours have passed, take the cheesecake out of the fridge and add the strawberry jelly. Stir gently to cover the entire surface of the jelly cheeesecake. Leave in the fridge overnight.