a soup easy to make and very appreciated by everyone in the house. the soup is presented in one of my "dowry" plates.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 carrot
- 1 slice of celery
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 packet of noodles [gen rolton]
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 green hot peppers
- 5 cm leek tails
- 8 brown mushrooms
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken breast soup:
- put water and salt in a pot to boil for about 4 l. clean and wash the vegetables.
- cut the chicken breast into narrow strips before washing, the carrot and celery all the strips and the garlic is boiled for about 20 minutes.
- when the vegetables are almost cooked, add the noodles, immediately add the sliced mushrooms.
- the red pepper is cut into strips, the leek and the hot pepper - the rounds, they are put in the soup and left to boil for another 3 min.
- the taste with salt and pepper matches.
red pepper, leek, green parsley are added at the end so as not to lose their vitamins and color by boiling.
Chicken breast soup for the cold!
- 6 cups of chicken soup
- 500g - 1kg of boneless chicken breast
- 3 carrots, cut into cubes
- 3 stalks of celery, cut into cubes
- a small onion, cut into cubes
- a cup of noodles with egg
- 2 bay leaves
- a teaspoon of thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- half a cup of frozen peas
- a drop of white wine (optional)
- a handful of chopped parsley (optional)
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes (optional)
In a deep saucepan, heat the oil, thyme, basil, onion, carrot and celery over medium heat. Fry until the onion becomes transparent and add the wine. Add the chicken soup and bring to the boil. Cut the breast into cubes and add to the soup. Bring the soup to a boil again and add the egg noodles, cooking until the noodles are soft (about 7-10 minutes) and then add the pods and tomatoes. Leave for another 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste and parsley, if desired.
Try this simple recipe chicken breast soup even for no more "sick" reason. But you will see, when needed, how well those few well-chosen ingredients do to your body or your loved one!
Black recipe stuffed with papanasi with jam at Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Cake
Easter recipe without dough at Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Chef Maniac
Pork Ribs Recipe with Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Sweets All Kinds
5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot Multicooker Chicken Soup Recipe by Recipe Book
Hungarian Stew Recipe Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Recipe Book
Potato and Chopped Meat Recipe at the 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot Multicooker by Recipe Book
Vegetable Salmon Recipe at Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Sweets All Kinds
Asian Chicken Recipe for Multicooker 5in1 Digital 5.6L Crock-Pot by Recipe Book
How to prepare chicken soup
- Cleanse 3 pieces of back with LaProvincia chicken wings and put them to boil in a large saucepan, along with the contents of a half a pack of LaProvincia pipote and chicken hearts .
- Add a grated spoon of salt .
- Fill with a white onion whole, cleaned.
- Cleans the foam that forms when the meat starts to boil in small pots.
- Clean and cut into cubes 2 carrots , 1 parsley root , 1 parsnip root and 3 slices of celery root .
- After 30 minutes, add the vegetables to the boiling soup.
- After 10 minutes add 1 bunch of noodles and remove the onion from the soup.
- After another 10 minutes, turn off the heat and add 1 bunch of parsley chopped and pepper to taste.
- Cover the soup with a lid, let it cool for 10-15 minutes and then serve.
Chef's tips for chicken soup
- Boiling soup over low heat will always be clear. In addition, the pot should not be covered with a lid during cooking.
- The foaming process of the soup can take about 15-20 minutes. However, for a pleasant taste and appearance, we recommend that you froth the soup regularly. In case you miss this process, you will have a cloudy foam, with a taste influenced by the presence of extra proteins in the meat.
- If you want the chicken soup to taste different from the one from childhood, you can sauté the vegetables in a little butter before adding them to the pot.
- If you want the taste to be even richer, choose to fill the soup with fresh, seasonal vegetables that are cooked until they reach the texture. al dente .
- Do you want the soup to have even more flavor? Replace unhealthy concentrate with sage or thyme.
- For an entirely healthy menu, we recommend using homemade noodles, which you can make quickly, only from flour and egg.
- To make the process of cutting vegetables easier, you can take them out of the soup once they are cooked and then let them cool for a few minutes, cut them and add them back at the end of the process.
- When are the noodles ready? When it rises to the surface of the soup.
- If you want the soup to be clear, but you missed part of the foaming process, you can remove all the whole ingredients before you put the noodles and then pass it through a strainer.
- You can turn chicken soup into one with dumplings or just noodles if you choose not to put the meat back in the pot. Then you can use the wings, the back of the chicken or the pipettes for another preparation. And vegetables can turn into a delicious puree.
- If you think the soup has too much starch, boil the noodles separately, strain them and then put them in the pot before turning off the heat.
- The ideal garnishes for chicken soups are, of course, bread and hot peppers. However, in some areas of the country it is also eaten with radish or grated cheese.
Chicken soup, good for hearty meals
Chicken soup should be prepared at least once a month, regardless of the season. If you prepare it according to the above recipe, without resorting to questionable ingredients, then you have natural ingredients, with unique vitamins and benefits.
You don't need gastronomy classes to prepare a chicken soup like a book. The only criterion is not to taste too much of the soup before it is ready.
Chicken breast soup with homemade noodles
This soup is ideal for cold winter days. It is easy to prepare and very tasty:
1 chicken breast (larger size)
1 celery (smaller)
1 large onion
1. Wash the chicken breast well and clean the skins, then cut into small pieces and boil in cold water with a little salt.
2. After the foam has formed and boiled, the water is discarded. Put the cleaned and washed vegetables (but left whole) over the chicken breast, 2-3 tablespoons of oil, pour cold water over them and bring to a boil.
3. While boiling, all the ingredients prepare the noodles: break the egg on the worktop and sprinkle flour on it with a pinch of salt.
4. Knead the dough well, then leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Take the dough and spread it until you get a thin sheet and cut it (depending on how wide you want your noodles to come out).
6. Leave to dry a little, then boil in water with a little salt.
7. At the end, go through a stream of water.
8. Now back to the soup. After the ingredients have boiled very well, strain them.
9. The soup thus obtained, mix well with the noodles.
10. At the end, add salt and pepper to taste.
11. Serve with chopped green parsley as small as possible.
Do not throw away vegetables used to make soup. You can consume them as such in natural form, or you can season them with a little butter, yogurt or cream, turning them into an ideal garnish.
Also from the vegetables left over from the soup, you can take a carrot to cut into pieces and sprinkle in the soup, for extra flavor and decoration.
Try to use the ingredients only from safe sources, to benefit from the qualities of such a soup. In this way you will also contribute to the expansion of local production.
If you have decided to prepare this recipe, we are waiting for you with opinions and suggestions.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.